Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2023 12:43:08 AM EDT
I found these in a box and one is missing the screw clamp.  No identification marks at all. I had a fella say they were KAC but I though KAC had PN#

Any help would be appreciated!

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:48:22 AM EDT
[#1]
The couple of KAC ring sets I have from the 90’s have round holes and not square milled.  Not sure if I ever seen these
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 7:48:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The couple of KAC ring sets I have from the 90’s have round holes and not square milled.  Not sure if I ever seen these
View Quote

That’s what I was thinking!  A search of the internets provides very little info.  I see the round hole and way down the rabbit hole I see ones that look like this but it’s always from side angles and hard to really tell!!  Do I have shit or Shinola?  

Link Posted: 4/9/2023 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#3]
For the second time, they’re kac rings. Early rings are square recess, later rings are round holes.

But I’m willing to take them off your hands for the price of airsoft clones if you never come around to believing it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For the second time, they’re kac rings. Early rings are square recess, later rings are round holes.

But I’m willing to take them off your hands for the price of airsoft clones if you never come around to believing it.
View Quote

Damn I posted n the general AR15 forum before the concert and again here at 1am after multiple drinks!  

I’m going to dig around and try to find that clamp!
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, these are only ones I’ve seen, but I’m not a KAC pro on a lot of stuff
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yep, these are only ones I’ve seen, but I’m not a KAC pro on a lot of stuff
View Quote

Found these for sale

KAC Rings
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Found these for sale

KAC Rings
View Quote

Dude is shooting for the moon.  The 1" in his listing are pretty rare to find. 30mm less so.  Have run across several sets at $400ish and $200ish respectively, but the 30mms are on the rise too.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Found these for sale

KAC Rings
View Quote

This set I have is 1”.   Yeah I was like $1000 for a set of rings is crazy!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top