Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/31/2023 6:26:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: duckhook02]
I've got both the CRS and MCQ suppressors on a pending Form 4 and received the letter today from KAC regarding the PRT recall.  I'm curious from anyone with an engineering and/or 3D printing background as to how these suppressors can even be repaired.  The KAC letter doesn't go into detail regarding the specific issue driving the recall, but does note they've changed their production process going forward to alleviate the issue.  Should I be overly concerned with whether a defective suppressor can be repaired to function as properly as the new ones with the updated production process?

In full disclosure I have NO idea what it takes to construct/produce a suppressor.

Thoughts from those way smarter than me??
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:55:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NemesisMind] [#1]
Snippet my buddy sent to me.

Knight's Armament Company has discovered a potential issue with recently released suppressors that may cause damage to the suppressor during use. A revised testing procedure has been implemented to identify and preclude this issue in current production, however, suppressors with serial numbers 5S3126 through 5S7019 (5.56 QDC/CRS-PRT and MCQ-PRT) and 753926 through 7S4609 (7.62 QDC/CRS-PRG) must be returned to Knight's Armament to be verified. Cease use of these suppressors immediately.

The return of these suppressors will be through our returns authorization account: [email protected]. KAC will provide shipping labels to support these returns, do not ship any product until an RMA number has been provided. As these NFA items are being returned for repair and no transfer is taking place, there is no requirement for a Form 5 or any other "transfer" form submission. Refer to ATF guidance for any questions. RMAS will begin to process on June 7, 2023 to allow adequate preparation time.

KAC will supply customers with a list of serial numbers of suppressors to be tested in a separate document if requested. Please notify customer service if intending to use one of these suppressors on an 11.5" CQB with URX4 handguard during the recall RMA.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By duckhook02:
I've got both the CRS and MCQ suppressors on a pending Form 4 and received the letter today from KAC regarding the PRT recall.  I'm curious from anyone with an engineering and/or 3D printing background as to how these suppressors can even be repaired.  The KAC letter doesn't go into detail regarding the specific issue driving the recall, but does note they've changed their production process going forward to alleviate the issue.  Should I be overly concerned with whether a defective suppressor can be repaired to function as properly as the new ones with the updated production process?

In full disclosure I have NO idea what it takes to construct/produce a suppressor.

Thoughts from those way smarter than me??
View Quote

Damn, that sucks. Sorry I don’t have anything helpful to say. I have a qdc cqb. Always been curious how a 3d printed can could be as good.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this their release for the locking collar issue?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:
View Quote

What locking collar issue? I honestly havent heard much of the new silencers asides from a handful of videos posted of its use.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Massan:

What locking collar issue? I honestly havent heard much of the new silencers asides from a handful of videos posted of its use.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Massan:

The locking collars on the new models are longer than the prior generation and as such, they contact the rail on the Mod 2 CQB (11.5") uppers. The quick and dirty fix is to rotate the mount one full turn out to gain clearance, but KAC is apparently going to fix the impacted units by replacing the collar (maybe with the old style?).
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

I get the impression there are two issues. A locking collar clearance issue with the rail on the original mod2 11.5’s. But also some sort of other issue with the suppressor itself, unrelated to the mod 2 11.5 rail clearance. But obviously I could be wrong.

And to the original question. I doubt you will have an answer without clarification from KAC about what the exact issue is with the suppressor. Hopefully it’s something simple.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AndysAR15name:

I get the impression there are two issues. A locking collar clearance issue with the rail on the original mod2 11.5’s. But also some sort of other issue with the suppressor itself, unrelated to the mod 2 11.5 rail clearance. But obviously I could be wrong.

And to the original question. I doubt you will have an answer without clarification from KAC about what the exact issue is with the suppressor. Hopefully it’s something simple.
View Quote

Correct - there are 2 issues that KAC sent out a letter on.  The clearance issue is only related to the SR15/16 11.5" CQB with URX 4 rail.  The other issue relates to some sort of internal issue with the suppressors where KAC has advised ceasing use of the suppressors immediately and setting up a RMA where they can inspect and potentially repair them as necessary.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Correct - there are 2 issues that KAC sent out a letter on.  The clearance issue is only related to the SR15/16 11.5" CQB with URX 4 rail.  The other issue relates to some sort of internal issue with the suppressors where KAC has advised ceasing use of the suppressors immediately and setting up a RMA where they can inspect and potentially repair them as necessary.
View All Quotes

The latter part sucks. HUXWRX apparently has a way to repair their 3D printed models, so I wonder if KAC can do something similar.

Also, note to self, continue to not be an early adopter of new technology...
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Unpopular opinion..... But that is ridiculous. I would readily torch almost any other company for issues like this.

I dont know the details, nor do I own a PRT. But in the words of Joe Dementia Biden.. C'mon man
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:07:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: duckhook02] [#10]
Originally Posted By loveski5:
Unpopular opinion..... But that is ridiculous. I would readily torch almost any other company for issues like this.

I dont know the details, nor do I own a PRT. But in the words of Joe Dementia Biden.. C'mon man
View Quote

Maybe @Jack_L can shed more light on the issue and how the repair process guarantees they will perform just like the new ones after the production modification.

The timeframe issue of sending them back to KAC isn't really a problem as I'm assuming they will return them LONG before the ATF completes the Form 4 approval process.  The repair process and "fixing" the issue is my bigger concern (unless they are just going to replace the affected components with new ones off the corrected production process).
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:22:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Also, note to self, continue to not be an early adopter of new technology...
View Quote

Absolutely man. This stuff happens in every sector, especially on novel designs. Deadair had baffles cracking on the new Sierra 5’s when initially released, if I recall.

I have faith in Knights. So I’m hoping this 3D stuff is truly a step up. I decided early on though I was going to give it some time until seeing some real world use and data. I have no reason to move on from the SandmanS and RC2’s that have treated me so well in the meantime.

I’m sure someone from Knights will provide you more specific details soon.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#12]
The notice that went out yesterday is to address 2 separate issues we recently discovered on the printed cans. Without getting into specifics, which I'll gladly let Jack do if he wants, here's the TL;DR:

1. The new collar on the MCQ is longer than on the original QDC lineup. The added length not only aided in install and removal of the can to the rifle, but also allowed attachment of a shroud. All of this was incorporated into the KS line for contract purposes...which led us to discover the fitment issue on 10.75" URX 4 / 11.5" combo, for those that would be running this can on a current rifle setup. For KS guns it isn't an issue, but those haven't hit the commercial market yet, so we want to help out those with current guns to be able to use these new cans.

2. The recall notice is more of a "better safe than sorry" approach. We discovered a potential manufacturing issue, within a certain production range, and we want to get these back in house to get checked out. The issue was brought to our attention by a large contract type of customer, and being that the commercial cans were produced around the same time - we figured it would be best to try and get ahead of things by requesting everyone send the cans in for us to check out. We developed a specific testing protocol for this to not only inspect incoming cans, and also on new production cans.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SxPxDx:
The notice that went out yesterday is to address 2 separate issues we recently discovered on the printed cans. Without getting into specifics, which I'll gladly let Jack do if he wants, here's the TL;DR:

1. The new collar on the MCQ is longer than on the original QDC lineup. The added length not only aided in install and removal of the can to the rifle, but also allowed attachment of a shroud. All of this was incorporated into the KS line for contract purposes...which led us to discover the fitment issue on 10.75" URX 4 / 11.5" combo, for those that would be running this can on a current rifle setup. For KS guns it isn't an issue, but those haven't hit the commercial market yet, so we want to help out those with current guns to be able to use these new cans.

2. The recall notice is more of a "better safe than sorry" approach. We discovered a potential manufacturing issue, within a certain production range, and we want to get these back in house to get checked out. The issue was brought to our attention by a large contract type of customer, and being that the commercial cans were produced around the same time - we figured it would be best to try and get ahead of things by requesting everyone send the cans in for us to check out. We developed a specific testing protocol for this to not only inspect incoming cans, and also on new production cans.
View Quote

1.  So are you going to change the design moving fwd so the new can works with the CQB?  Are you modifying, then returning cans that customers note will be used on a CQB upper?  

2.  If an issue is found are the cans repairable?

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By McD18:
1.  So are you going to change the design moving fwd so the new can works with the CQB?  Are you modifying, then returning cans that customers note will be used on a CQB upper?  
2.  If an issue is found are the cans repairable?
View Quote

1: It's not the suppressor design that causes interference on the 11.5, it's the locking collar length. That part can be changed on a kitchen counter if that is the route desired. Alternatively, one could upgrade to the URX6 handguard and maintain full compatibility with the suppressor line and accessories. Or the muzzle device can be shimmed out by .075. Yes, this information should have gone out to the market before they started shipping.

2: We are looking for a very specific issue that could effect a very small number of suppressors. The suppressors that went to the commercial market simply did not have a check done that was implemented recently for 100% assurance that the issue is not present. A recall is a big deal, and I am well aware that I'm the worst person on the internet right now, but we're doing it so the commercial market has our guarantee that they're getting the best product in that category. And unless the returned suppressor gets lost in transit or falls through an interdimensional portal, you will be getting the same suppressor back.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

All things are imperfect, and people make mistakes.
Sorry.
A potential problem was identified and a test procedure was developed to make sure it doesn't happen.
We thought it was the right thing to do, fully knowing that we'd get torn apart on the internet over it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:10:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DetroitSounds:
Damn, that sucks. Sorry I don’t have anything helpful to say. I have a qdc cqb. Always been curious how a 3d printed can could be as good.
View Quote

There are significant advantages to additive manufacture especially for things like suppressors.
If we had to do a traditional build and weld process on the new line they'd be about a pound heavier and cost more than an SR-25.
The additive cans are significantly more durable than even an NT4.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Jack_L:

1: It's not the suppressor design that causes interference on the 11.5, it's the locking collar length. That part can be changed on a kitchen counter if that is the route desired. Alternatively, one could upgrade to the URX6 handguard and maintain full compatibility with the suppressor line and accessories. Or the muzzle device can be shimmed out by .075. Yes, this information should have gone out to the market before they started shipping.

2: We are looking for a very specific issue that could effect a very small number of suppressors. The suppressors that went to the commercial market simply did not have a check done that was implemented recently for 100% assurance that the issue is not present. A recall is a big deal, and I am well aware that I'm the worst person on the internet right now, but we're doing it so the commercial market has our guarantee that they're getting the best product in that category. And unless the returned suppressor gets lost in transit or falls through an interdimensional portal, you will be getting the same suppressor back.
View Quote

Your transparency and honesty make that very hard to believe.  The fact that you're even posting about it isn't a common thing from a firearms manufacturer.

You guys catch an issue and get ahead of it.  When you start going FullSig and simply fix it by introducing a newer, more expensive, and harder to find variant that fixes all the issues you found but intentionally ignored, *then* you may become the most hated person on the internet
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

@Jack_L So if an issue is identified in the suppressor, it's dismantled and repaired?  Or replaced with a new one with the same serial number added?  Asking because the 3D print process would seem to limit the ability to repair.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#19]
I think the problem is people treat KAC more like a wristwatch these days, rather than a high quality, innovative, and purpose driven firearms manufacturer run by humans. If purchased at MSRP and put to real use, there is actually great value in their products. But people electively spend 2X MSRP in order to take a photo of it with their toes, and then these people seem to think KAC should be immune from everything. I use my stuff, and when I've needed service in the past they were quick to get me what I needed so I could keep on moving. My KAC purchases have actually proven to be an incredible bang for the buck. But I don't buy them because they are cool. I personally think what would be ridiculous is for them to know of a problem, and do nothing about it. While I have no interest in a new can, I'm sure they'll handle it like they always do.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#20]
I am well aware that I'm the worst person on the internet right now...
View Quote

But your OnlyFans is blowing up
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#21]
@Jack_L So if an issue is identified in the suppressor, it's dismantled and repaired?  Or replaced with a new one with the same serial number added?  Asking because the 3D print process would seem to limit the ability to repair.
View Quote

That's not really how that works, but the functional answer is that you will be getting the same suppressor back.
Nothing to do at all with it being additive manufactured.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 12:59:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lthrneck-03] [#22]
So I just did a Form 4 yesterday at 1730. And my PRT 5.56 can is within the 3 to 7 range. I just emailed asking for an RMA from KAC.

Please advise on how to get RMA and get the fix started. I sent email about it just to get a conversation started with someone.

Thanks

Update requested RMA my dealer showed me the letters of recall so l will now wait and see.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#23]
They won't start sending out RMA labels until June 7th according to the release.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I don’t know why KAC would be getting torn up on the internet for this. A problem was identified, a wide net was cast, and it sounds like all impacted products will be fixed.

That’s a lot more than other firearms manufactures have done. And it’s certainly better than the way dead air has done it…. KAC isn’t waiting for your can to fail and possibly injure somebody before they’ll fix it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

I think that’s a very unreasonable sentiment. Torch a company for an issue that they self identify and ensure users are taken care of? C’Mon man, that’s ridiculous. Complex items will potentially have issues. It’s practically a law of nature.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#27]
KAC is not getting "torched," that's my point. This is a tiny thread... in a small sub-forum.. on a site that at any given time has ~4-5K active people participating.. This thread has less than 800 views.
Jack is not the most hated man on the internet.. the comments in this thread are overwhelmingly positive.
My point is that KAC is, and should, be held to a higher standard. And I think they would agree with that. That's what puts them atop the food chain.

How does a new suppressor design leave the door without knowing it didn't fit on arguably the most popular upper in the civilian market... ?

I like KAC, I own uppers, rifles, accessories, etc... I even own and wear a freaking KAC hat and hoody...

But I can support a company and still objectively critique a specific situation. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:29:24 PM EDT
[#28]
It sounds like they had an off contract batch that didn’t go through a specific QC step and not that there is a malfunction. Just have the dealer that’s holding yours in jail send it in to go through the QC step. It will be back long before ya get the stamp.
I get that these 3D cans are made for a different URG but not having had even one person test a 3D can on a previous URG generation is a further indication that y’all don’t have enough team members ( IMHO ).
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:27:24 AM EDT
[#29]
More important question--where are people buying these cans?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:04:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack_L] [#30]
Originally Posted By IwasBrian:
It sounds like they had an off contract batch that didn’t go through a specific QC step and not that there is a malfunction.
View All Quotes
It sounds like they had an off contract batch that didn’t go through a specific QC step and not that there is a malfunction.

That is incorrect.
We identified an issue and implemented a check to preclude that issue from moving forward in the production process.

Just have the dealer that’s holding yours in jail send it in to go through the QC step. It will be back long before ya get the stamp.

That is accurate.

I get that these 3D cans are made for a different URG but not having had even one person test a 3D can on a previous URG generation is a further indication that y’all don’t have enough team members ( IMHO ).

We did test it on everything. We did identify that there was a potential interference issue with the 11.5 Mod 2 CQB upper with that locking collar. I am the single most responsible person for not getting that information out to customers before their suppressors arrived at their SOT. There are reasons for that, however, it doesn't matter and the net result is that people are experiencing a compatibility issue that was avoidable and easily corrected with adequate information.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#31]

That is incorrect.
We identified an issue and implemented a check to preclude that issue from moving forward in the production process.

That is accurate.

We did test it on everything. We did identify that there was a potential interference issue with the 11.5 Mod 2 CQB upper with that locking collar. I am the single most responsible person for not getting that information out to customers before their suppressors arrived at their SOT. There are reasons for that, however, it doesn't matter and the net result is that people are experiencing a compatibility issue that was avoidable and easily corrected with adequate information.
View Quote

Is the Mod 2 CQB interference present on all CQB uppers or just some? If the latter, any idea why it’s not a universal issue?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#32]

That is incorrect.

That is accurate.

View Quote

I don't know if your earlier comments about being torched and hated on the internet were tongue in cheek, but we all know can companies out there with exponentially more serious issues than this, that sweep those under the rug instead of taking accountability like adults. If you're torched/hated on the internet, just know that it's either coming from actual children who make gun brands their entire personality, or actual children who run can companies and are gnashing their teeth that you're demonstrating how this kind of issue is handled.

Silencer consumers have had Stockholm Syndrome for so long as a result of being victimized/abused by those companies, that a simple and straightforward recall like this is a breath of fresh air that may just lift the scales from those consumers' eyes. You even corrected someone who thought this may just be a skipped QC check. I wasn't particularly interested in picking one of your cans up prior to Pew Science publishing data on them. I am much more interested now simply because you've proven with how much respect you are treating consumers - despite your company's reputation as a mil-focused company. This shouldn't be a key differentiator in the silencer market, but sadly we all know that it very much is.

Jack, you should sleep like a baby having handled this like a grownup professional. I doubt the same can be said for the greedy kids running those other companies, forever having to wonder when one of their very well known issues is inevitably going to injure someone.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 10:09:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wangstang] [#33]
@Jack_L is the.locking collar considered a suppressor part by the ATF and therefore required to go back to you all or are you all able to send it out for the kitchen counter repair?

If the locking collar is a component of the suppressor, is the swap to the ever so shorter version considered a permanent modification in length?

Assuming that your muzzle device isn't pined and welded, the shim seems to be the best option if it will still time correctly.

Edit to add: I believe KAC and the leadership there, including Jack_L are handling this better than anyone could ask for. On both the QC side and the collar side KAC could have left owners in the wind and only said we'll fix it after waiting for any potential issues to be called in and telling the collar issue folks to buy new rails. KAX not.only owned both issues but took actions to take care of customers who may have never even heard of or encountered the issues in their use...Both were way above and beyond the normal practice for the industry.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#34]
@Jack_L

So if we have a can waiting to file a form 4 that falls into the serial number range to be verified, email the returns and repairs email address?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Knights is handling this very straight forward and to the point.  ALOT of other companies wouldnt handle it like this.  They would say "upgrade" or say nothing at all and replace them as they came in.  Its always a bummer to have to send stuff back but least you have a rep from the company giving you information.  

P.S.  Now that we all still love knights, release the KS-1 in both rifle and upper, thank you.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Any of the few times i have ever had an issue with a KAC product the RMA process exceeded my expectations. Every man made product will have an issue or imperfection at some point, and KAC go out of their way to ensure that any issue is taken care of professionally and extremely quick. The suppressor owners have been given full disclosure and an immediate resolution, unlike what happens with so many other companies in all industries (looking at you Ford). This is exactly why I put Knights at the top of my list for any gun purchases i make.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#37]
I would like to echo how glad I am KAC is handling it this way. I have one of the impacted cans, and KAC is going about this in the best way possible.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By rbutcher:
@Jack_L

So if we have a can waiting to file a form 4 that falls into the serial number range to be verified, email the returns and repairs email address?
View Quote

Yes - provide them the serial number and they will set up an RMA
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:42:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Optimal] [#39]
Are 7.62 qdc prg cans under this recall as well?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#40]

That is incorrect.

That is accurate.

View All Quotes

That is incorrect.

Just have the dealer that’s holding yours in jail send it in to go through the QC step. It will be back long before ya get the stamp.

That is accurate.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Optimal:
Are 7.62 qdc prg cans under this recall as well?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:37:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marksman14] [#42]

That is incorrect.

That is accurate.

View Quote

This is why we buy your stuff, and this is why we wait for it.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#43]
I was about to buy a 7.62 should one hold off until the fix is in?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:42:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CPshooter1] [#44]
Kudos to KAC for handling this properly.  Not much else you can ask for from a company, IMHO.  They identified a potential issue and are proactively taking care of their customers.  Very refreshing to see.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 2:46:45 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Torch a company for standing behind their product and offering a fix for a known issue for free?

Would you rather them pull the auto industry special, and just not disclose that theres an issue and then have the owners pay out of pocket?
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#46]
While we’re on the subject, does anyone know why these cans are like 19 oz compared the the flow 556k that is 11 something? Are the KAC cans a different material, or do they just do something extra that requires additional internal materials? I have no doubt the extra weight was required, so just curious as to what it brings to the table.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 9:39:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Optimal] [#47]
While we’re on the subject, does anyone know why these cans are like 19 oz compared the the flow 556k that is 11 something? Are the KAC cans a different material, or do they just do something extra that requires additional internal materials? I have no doubt the extra weight was required, so just curious as to what it brings to the table.
View Quote

Probly the qdc adds a bit of ass to it. Huxwrx cans are a thread on design.  Are the kac cans titanium?
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Does not bother me a bit about it being recalled to test and or fix. It’s in jail for 6 months anyway and I would rather have it fixed now rather than have whatever it is that could happen…. well happen while it’s on the end of my rifle.

I’ve used KAC for many years and will continue to do so.

S/F Jack_L  it’s good to see that your are on top of this!

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Does anyone have a lead on where to get a PRT can? Every in stock notice I get is fine in 60 seconds…
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#50]
I had to send a 762QDC back to Knights to get inspected a few years ago. Barron, Jack, and the Knights CS team understand the importance of good customer service.

I have also dealt with Surefire CS on several occasions with mixed results…. “Here’s the part you needed 3 months later”…. and “it’s not our problem that our muzzle device was out of spec and destroyed your barrel.”

TL;DR — Knights is a company I’d feel very comfortable filing an RMA with.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top