Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 10:12:28 PM EDT
Did these ever come with swiss/ mil issue diopters?

I love mine but would like a second with some different sights or even a cool scout scope mount type thing, without butchering or driling
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe some K31's were originally outfitted with the Diopter sights, few and far between.  You can find diopeter sights for sale, and they are fairly expensive. A googles search will yield some results.

The Swiss rifle forum has one with diopter sights in their classified section, I don't know if it's still available, Swiss rifle forum
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:33:40 AM EDT
[#2]
The Swiss military never issued diopter sights. These have been retrofitted for competition shooting and/or delivered with the so called "private"series. I'll be in Switzerland later this year and I might bring back some diopter kits. Have a very good source which makes this an interesting business opportunity.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Swiss military never issued diopter sights. These have been retrofitted for competition shooting and/or delivered with the so called "private"series. I'll be in Switzerland later this year and I might bring back some diopter kits. Have a very good source which makes this an interesting business opportunity.
View Quote

Group buy opportunity?

Depending on price point I would be interested
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Simpsons has some diopter guns in stock as well as edelweiss
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I still don't know when I fly out... Depending on the offer I'd buy 5-10 kits and put them on gunbroker :-)
Nice stash of GP11 over there but its not easy to fly in ammo - only 5 KG per person and some airlines don't allow it at all.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:24:53 AM EDT
[#6]
GP11 seems to dry out. I saw it in France everywhere 2 years ago, now no one has it anymore.

The 'W+F' diopters mount without modifying the rifle. They go for around 300-400€ in France, maybe a bit les in Switzerland.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#7]
If you want to mount a scope. Swiss Products makes a fantastic no-mod clamp-on mount for the K31.

i have one and it works very well. Very high quality.

https://www.swissproductsusa.com/product-page/clamp-on-mount
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Yep - the mount is absolutely awesome - in particular for south paws / left handed shooters.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top