Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2020 10:33:49 AM EDT
Just submitted and paid my (to-be) SBR using eForms (Form 1) through a Trust.

What are my next steps?

I need to mail fingerprint cards.  What needs to accompany them?  Do they go to the pre-printed address on them?

Submit to CLEO.  What do they need?  Just a copy of the Trust and the FORM 1?

Anything else?
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#1]
You will get an email with a cover sheet, you send that cover sheet with the 2 fingerprint cards to the address on the cover sheet.

For the CLEO notification you just send them the CLEO copy of the form 1. In the pdf you were emailed you'll see pages labeled "CLEO Copy" at the bottom. With you a trust you also have to include the responsible person questionnaire. That's it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 10:52:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Who gets the Responsible Person (5320.23)?  I think an electronic copy was submitted through the ATF eForms?
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#3]
OK....I was emailed a "Payment Confirmation" and "eForms Application Submission Notification".

I logged back into eForms and under "Electronic Documents" I found the coversheet to submit the FP cards.  (This section also had the scan of the Trust and my photo.)
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OK....I was emailed a "Payment Confirmation" and "eForms Application Submission Notification".

I logged back into eForms and under "Electronic Documents" I found the coversheet to submit the FP cards.  (This section also had the scan of the Trust and my photo.)
View Quote

The submission notification email should have had you submitted form 1 and cover sheet attached. Some mail apps have problems with the attachments. Always best to use a computer and browser to view it.

As for the RPQ, you upload the ATF copy to the eforms website during submission. The CLEO copy of the RPQ is sent along with the CLEO copy of the form 1 to the CLEO listed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
1 - Send it Form.23 and 2 copies of your fingerprints to the address on the cover sheet.

2 - Send a CLEO copy to CLEO and address you listed

3 - Have a coke and make a sammich, you done good son

Should be about 3 weeks, get ready to print your stamp and

4 - Enjoy!

Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1 - Send it Form.23 and 2 copies of your fingerprints to the address on the cover sheet.

2 - Send a CLEO copy to CLEO and address you listed

3 - Have a coke and make a sammich, you done good son

Should be about 3 weeks, get ready to print your stamp and

4 - Enjoy!

View Quote

The RPQ should have been uploaded to the eforms site, so no need to send in the paper copy.

You need to send the CLEO copy of both the RPQ and Form1 to your CLEO listed.

Link Posted: 9/1/2020 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Do these need to be sent with some type of tracking or signature confirmation to prove receipt?  Or is that just annoying to everyone?
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#8]
For the fingerprint cards I use UPS so I can track them.

The CLEO copy I wouldn't bother paying for tracking. They may not even look at it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top