Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks. Always a few speedbumps on a new platform!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just picked mine up. I love it and it's so easy to maneuver. My only complaint is that I've cut myself twice on the rail while trying to lock back the charging handle.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495981/Aug_JPG-1368561.JPG
View Quote

What optic is that?
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just picked mine up. I love it and it's so easy to maneuver. My only complaint is that I've cut myself twice on the rail while trying to lock back the charging handle.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495981/Aug_JPG-1368561.JPG
View Quote

Beautiful rifle!  You'll really enjoy it.  And yeah it's easy to catch your hands on the rail, especially if you have bigger hands.  I had Magpul MBUS sights on mine before I threw the Trijicon on.  Now waiting on a pair of MBUS PROs to go with it.  I'd always catch my knuckle on the release lever of the MBUS sights.  Like KitBuilder said, the "correct" way to charge it is with your palm up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
yup, always palm up with your pinky and middle finger. palm down never seemed like the intuitive way to me
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What optic is that?
View Quote

It's a DI Optical FC1. It's a placeholder until I figure out what I want to put on it and buy it.  

Quoted:
Beautiful rifle!  You'll really enjoy it.  And yeah it's easy to catch your hands on the rail, especially if you have bigger hands.  I had Magpul MBUS sights on mine before I threw the Trijicon on.  Now waiting on a pair of MBUS PROs to go with it.  I'd always catch my knuckle on the release lever of the MBUS sights.  Like KitBuilder said, the "correct" way to charge it is with your palm up.
View Quote

Quoted:
yup, always palm up with your pinky and middle finger. palm down never seemed like the intuitive way to me
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks. Always a few speedbumps on a new platform!
View Quote

Once you get the "technique" down you'll forget you ever had a problem.  Teaching my nephew how to lock the bolt back was entertaining to say the least.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I put a ladder type rail cover over the area.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I put a ladder type rail cover over the area.
View Quote

That's what I did.  Worked very well.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top