Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/4/2019 11:49:06 AM EDT
So I just bought my first bullpup rifle.  It's a green Steyr AUG A3.  I handled one a while ago and really liked it a lot.  Over the last year I've sold off most of my collection as I just never shot most of my guns.  In regards to semi-autos, I just kept my AR, AK, and CZ Scorpion.  I decided to sell the AK and get the AUG because I remembered liking it a lot (and my AK never gets shot), so I did that.  I have to say, I REALLY like the AUG.  Not many guns have wowed lately, but it is a truly awesome gun.  It feels very well balanced, with most of the weight seemingly in the middle of the gun.  It points and shoulders so naturally for me.  It just feels exceptional.  It isn't perfect, as the trigger is kind of crappy and the charging handle can be a bit of a pain to operate if you want to lock it in the upright position.  But aside from those issues, I love the gun.  I love how damn fast it comes apart too.  If I move fast enough I can have the gun disassembled in about 10 seconds.

It's such an amazing gun and I can already say it is something I will not part with.  Few guns have really enamored me out-of-the-box like the AUG has.  Also, mine seems to have a chrome lined barrel and not a nitrided barrel.  I heard the more recent barrels are CHF and nitrided, but this one is chrome lined inside.  It was kind of dusty inside the box when it arrived at my FFL, so I assume it's an older one that probably just sat in storage for a while.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The AUG is great. You'll love it!

Is your barrel metric threaded? Post the s/n (excluding the last 2 digits if you want) and one of our AUG experts here can probably tell you if it has a CL barrel. They can be difficult to ID visually (polished area vs chrome flash).

The trigger will get less crappy as you use it. Add a drop of oil to the hammer/sear interface. They also make aftermarket parts to improve it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2019 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been wanting one for a while now in green.

Pics?
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 10:54:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The AUG is great. You'll love it!

Is your barrel metric threaded? Post the s/n (excluding the last 2 digits if you want) and one of our AUG experts here can probably tell you if it has a CL barrel. They can be difficult to ID visually (polished area vs chrome flash).

The trigger will get less crappy as you use it. Add a drop of oil to the hammer/sear interface. They also make aftermarket parts to improve it.
View Quote
It has a 1/2x28 barrel thread, and an A2 birdcage flash hider.  Before I saw your post I did some digging around and found out how to figure out the date.  There is a 3 letter code on the underside of the front receiver assembly.  Mine said SWD, which means it was made in May 2019.  Someone elsewhere said they only switched to nitrided barrels over the Summer, and even after they switched they were still sending out leftovers with the chrome lined barrels.  If that's the case then mine was made before Summer and should definitely I have the chrome lined barrel.  I compared the inside of my AUG's barrel to the FN CHF chrome lined barrel on my AR using a bore light, and they looked identical.  I then looked in the one nitrided AR barrel I had and the inside, while shiny, wasn't near as shiny as the AUG or FN barrel.

It definitely looks chrome lined, and almost mirror-like inside just as my FN does.  I guess someone can chime in and let me know for sure?
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#4]
SWD isn't the date code, it's a forgehouse mark. Great receiver though.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 1:02:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
SWD isn't the date code, it's a forgehouse mark. Great receiver though.
View Quote
Thanks for clarifying.  Is there anywhere else on the gun that would determine the date?  Call me overprotective and superstitious, but I'm one of those people who doesn't care to post the serial numbers of their guns online.  If you do need the serial number to determine it I'll send it to you in PM.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for clarifying.  Is there anywhere else on the gun that would determine the date?  Call me overprotective and superstitious, but I'm one of those people who doesn't care to post the serial numbers of their guns online.  If you do need the serial number to determine it I'll send it to you in PM.
View Quote
I think the inside of the stock has a date (year/month).
Austrian proof marks include the date by law.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think the inside of the stock has a date (year/month).
Austrian proof marks include the date by law.
View Quote
The stock has the date wheel, and recently older carriers and bolts had proof marks with date codes (but OPs probably doesn't). Barrels have a year code sort of and I'm fairly certain that hammer packs also use the date wheel.

That doesn't do much good when trying to ascertain the actual date of a gun because the parts all have different dates... The serial number on the receiver could get OP the exact date if he contacted Steyr, or a general range of time if he knew the one or two leading digits. But with a 1/2x28 threaded barrel, unless someone swapped out the barrel, you're in the two digit leading serial number range.

Really all OP should know without contacting Steyr is that his AUG is new, as in likely 1.5 years old or newer.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The stock has the date wheel, and recently older carriers and bolts had proof marks with date codes (but OPs probably doesn't). Barrels have a year code sort of and I'm fairly certain that hammer packs also use the date wheel.

That doesn't do much good when trying to ascertain the actual date of a gun because the parts all have different dates... The serial number on the receiver could get OP the exact date if he contacted Steyr, or a general range of time if he knew the one or two leading digits. But with a 1/2x28 threaded barrel, unless someone swapped out the barrel, you're in the two digit leading serial number range.

Really all OP should know without contacting Steyr is that his AUG is new, as in likely 1.5 years old or newer.
View Quote
Thank you for this!  I found the date wheel you mentioned in the back of the stock.  Date wheel in the stock says 04/18 (it's an arrow in between a 1 and an 8, and the arrow is pointing at a 4 (there are 12 numbers total inside of the wheel which I assume are Jan - Dec), and all of the other parts you mentioned (bolt, front receiver assembly, etc) have 1804 marked on them with a letter after like A, B, C, etc.  So I'm assuming that means those parts were also made in 04/18.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 5:13:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Took the AUG out to the range for the first time and put a little over 100 rounds through it.  It was a really fun gun, and everyone wanted to check it out when I took it out of the case.  Definitely has a chrome lined barrel as I can see the tiny chrome ring inside of the crown, and on the rear.  Again, just like my FN AR-15 barrel.  The gun is super comfortable to shoulder.  The feel of it when shooting is... different.  With the action near where my cheek is it's definitely kind of an odd impulse that I'm not used to like I am with my AR or AK.  But it was fun.  Brass ejection was very positive and it was launching cases into the stratosphere.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 8:32:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Op - hope you don't mind me asking here.

For the uninitiated - what aug model should one get if you wanted flat top rail and 16 barrel ... and what's a good price?

styer > msr right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#11]
OP - Welcome to the party!  it is a learning experience with shooting the AUG and getting used to the feel and the manual of arms.  If you find you want to change anything - give Corvus Defensio (directly from their site or from the Steyr store) for options with mag releases, sling mounts, brass deflectors, etc.

For the post above:
The A3 is not the most recent AUG model that Steyr puts out - the most recent is the A3 M1 which gives you options for long or short rail sections, optics, etc.  Not much else changed.  The A3 has a reasonably long rail, the A3 M1 has several lengths available.  Barrels can be whatever you prefer - 16, 18, 20, even up to 24.  Go take a look at PJs AUG Emporium lol he will help you out.  He is the go to Steyr dude - give him a call, he will guide you right.  PJ's Aug Site

Yes, Steyr is greater than MSAR.  MSAR is out of business and parts do not  necessarily interchange between the AUG and MSAR models.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

For the uninitiated - what aug model should one get if you wanted flat top rail and 16 barrel ... and what's a good price?

styer > msr right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

styer > msr right?
I paid $1,869 for mine through my local FFL before taxes.  Online they seem to go for around $1,700 - $2,000 depending on where you look and what options you want, so I paid kind of in the middle.  Mine has the extended pic rail and standard stock (they also have a NATO stock that takes regular AR mags, but you lose the bolt release).  In addition to the extended rail variant I got, they also have a short rail, mid-length rail, and mounted optic.

And yes, from what I have gathered the Steyr is supposed to be quite a bit better than the MSAR.

Quoted:
OP - Welcome to the party!  it is a learning experience with shooting the AUG and getting used to the feel and the manual of arms.  If you find you want to change anything - give Corvus Defensio (directly from their site or from the Steyr store) for options with mag releases, sling mounts, brass deflectors, etc.
Thanks for the info.  I have noticed my stock getting marks on it from the brass, so I'll likely look at the deflectors eventually.

I like it a lot, it's just getting used to the strange feeling of all the action movement where my cheek is.  I definitely am warming up to it, though.  One thing I really am surprised by is the mag changing isn't as slow as some people made it seem to be.  I read a lot of reviews where they say mag changes are awkward, but I honestly find it pretty comfortable changing them and I can swap pretty quickly.  One thing I will hammer home over and over, though, is just how damn comfortable the gun shoulders.  I don't know if that's how it is for all bullpups, or just the AUG.  But it just shoulders, and handles so, so, so well, IMO.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#13]
It just fits me is how I think about the AUG too. There’s a lot of people that the AUG fits, which is good because you can’t adjust the LOP or the grip, but you don’t need to.

The AUG just makes shooting easy, even in weird positions.

There are a couple of things to watch out for running an AUG.
If the bolt is locked open don’t seat the mag with a lot of force. The top round has a tendency to pop out, when you close the bolt it’ll cause a double feed stoppage.
The other one is don’t let the folding charging handle touch a barricade or cover. If the handle folds in it’ll latch onto the op rod and cause a stoppage.

The marks on the stock from case ejection level out over time. When new you’ll notice them, but the marks don’t keep getting deeper and deeper.

AJ
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounding like a broken record, but like others have said - once you run it hard in various positions, from inside to outside vehicles, in a shoothouse/confined space, shooting one handed - the gun advantages really shine.  No fatigue from long courses of fire, opening doors while having the gun up/ready is easy.

I am a big tall guy and the gun looks tiny on me but it just works and it feels like it part of my body.  It tucks in right into my body.

As the above post said, if you slam the mag in and do a hard tap on the bottom, you very well may jump a round out.  Best method to avoid is a push pull mag change.  Push the mag in with force but not slamming it in and give a quick tug as you are pulling your hand down.  Also reloads you can turn the gun sideways and bring it up to change the mag (so you are looking at the left side of the gun) or you can keep the gun in your shoulder and just index to your mag and switch it out without looking at it.
I have a gearhead works charging handle that folds differently (instead of folding forward, it folds to the side) so I have not had any issues with barriers or awkward shooting positions.
An extra issue to add - related to the shell deflector - if you plan to shoot off your opposite shoulder (and you are right handed), you will be getting hot brass into your mouth/teeth/lip/nose.  I put on a deflector after my first couple of pieces of brass bounced off my teeth and lip.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:08:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Just use Magpul AUG mags and avoid the mag insertion issue all together.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#16]
AUGs are awesome.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just use Magpul AUG mags and avoid the mag insertion issue all together.
View Quote
Could you elaborate more on your experiences with the magpul aug mags vs the steyr aug mags. I've never had any issues with my steyr mags, but if the magpul ones have an advantage over the steyr mags, I'd like to hear about it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Could you elaborate more on your experiences with the magpul aug mags vs the steyr aug mags. I've never had any issues with my steyr mags, but if the magpul ones have an advantage over the steyr mags, I'd like to hear about it.
View Quote
Magpul AUG mag feed lips are more rigid over Steyr's which, coupled with a over-travel stop Magpul added, helps prevent the top round from jumping out during hard insertions. I've had rounds pop out with factory mags before just loading the gun at a bench so it doesn't take a whole lot of force to do it in my experience. The next important difference, to me, is the magazine texture as Steyr mags are a bit slippery to handle while Magpul's have a much grippier texture. There are some other marketing points Magpul makes but the two points I listed above are the main reasons I prefer them over the more expensive factory mags.

I still bring a couple 42rd factory magazines with me to the range for shits and grins though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Honestly I prefer the Magpul mags as well.  They seem to lock up tighter in my AUG.  The factory Steyr mags have a bit of wobble.  I also threw some MBUS OD Green irons on it.  They match the green of the stock really well
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Count me in as another fan of the MagPul AUG mags.  Damn good magazine.   I wish someone would make a 20 rounder for the AUG, though, darn it!
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They seem to lock up tighter in my AUG.  The factory Steyr mags have a bit of wobble.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
They seem to lock up tighter in my AUG.  The factory Steyr mags have a bit of wobble.
I don't think any mags can lock up tighter than my Steyr mags. I have to really push to ensure the catch springs back out. No wobble here. (AUG A3)

I haven't tried Magpul's AUG mags yet, but everyone says good things. The biggest benefit I've heard is the Magpul feed lips won't allow rounds to pop out if the mags are banged around. (Steyr's feed lips are somewhat notorious for this.)

Quoted:
Count me in as another fan of the MagPul AUG mags.  Damn good magazine.   I wish someone would make a 20 rounder for the AUG, though, darn it!
MSAR used to offer 20rd mags. They work great in the AUG, if you can find them.
I don't recommend their 30rd mags however.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 12:37:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I really wish Magpul would come out with a 40 or 42 round AUG magazine.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm one of the lucky few who jumped on a 9mm AUG kit when it was available.  It has become one of my favorite firearms, with all the fun of the AUG without the noise and cost of its big brother.  With a Meprolight RDS, this little rifle constitutes THE ultimate plinker, IMHO.

The point being, to the OP - good on you with the AUG.  Great rifles.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 12:36:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm one of the lucky few who jumped on a 9mm AUG kit when it was available.  It has become one of my favorite firearms, with all the fun of the AUG without the noise and cost of its big brother.  With a Meprolight RDS, this little rifle constitutes THE ultimate plinker, IMHO.

The point being, to the OP - good on you with the AUG.  Great rifles.
View Quote
That's awesome!  I was looking at a Tavor 9mm when I was thinking about the AUG, but decided to just get the AUG as I like the history behind it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#25]
I love my older Sabre defence AUG A3. Extremely accurate at 100 yards.

Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Just ordered a Vortex Strike Eagle for the AUG.  Should be here tomorrow.  I plan on getting it out next week and doing some accuracy testing.  Turns out I was wrong and mine has a nitrided barrel on it.  Gonna see how accurate it is.  I got some Federal 69gr Sierra Mathkings and some Hornady 55gr V-Max Superformance rounds to test with.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Cool!
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cool!
View Quote
Yeah, I'll post back with results.  I'm interested to see the accuracy.  I did some digging on the "issues" with Steyr's nitrided barrels and can only find things from like one or two guys, so it makes me a bit skeptical and think what they were saying has just been regurgitated.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'll post back with results.  I'm interested to see the accuracy.  I did some digging on the "issues" with Steyr's nitrided barrels and can only find things from like one or two guys, so it makes me a bit skeptical and think what they were saying has just been regurgitated.
View Quote
As far as a nitrided barrel goes, that shouldn't be a problem.  I only have one nitrided barrel and that is on my Galil.....but it's a serious shooter.  As long as it is dimensionally correct and the nitride process is correct for the application, you should be good to go. Hopefully someone will make a 1/2  28 tulip flash hider for the newer barrels instead of the hideous A2 they are putting on them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
As far as a nitrided barrel goes, that shouldn't be a problem.  I only have one nitrided barrel and that is on my Galil.....but it's a serious shooter.  As long as it is dimensionally correct and the nitride process is correct for the application, you should be good to go. Hopefully someone will make a 1/2  28 tulip flash hider for the newer barrels instead of the hideous A2 they are putting on them.
View Quote
Does the tulip flash hider indicate which barrel the rifle has? I didn’t know this
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 12:56:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Does the tulip flash hider indicate which barrel the rifle has? I didn't know this
View Quote
Well, for the moment, it SHOULD indicate a standard, chrome lined, proper AUG barrel.  I'll let maleante chime in as he will know much, MUCH more than I.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#32]
All the nitrided barrels with metric threads have always had tulips also.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 2:08:32 AM EDT
[#33]
It's awful seeing an AUG with an A2 FH.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's awful seeing an AUG with an A2 FH.
View Quote
Yeah I was disappointed when I unboxed it when I picked it up and saw it had an A2 on it.  Was really hoping for a tulip.

I checked Steyr's website and it looks like I got a special "limited quantity" run barrel...

https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/steyr-aug-a2-barrel
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#35]
If it makes you feel any better my STG77 anniversary came with the combo brake instead of tulip.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Bullpups are great.

I’ve never fired any except the SAR. I’m sure you’ll love that AUG.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Bullpups are great.
View Quote
Yep.

I have an AUG A2, A3, and a F2000 Tactical. I tried the original Tavor (before the X95 was released).

The AUG is my favorite.

I'd really like to try the Lithgow/Thales F90 though.

I still carry a MK18 for SWAT use however, because after adding a light and laser to the AUG it's pretty heavy, and I haven't found an ideal setup for light activation.

The F90 looks like it'd solve those problems.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Local shop has a used MSAR, didn't know enough about them. Still dont, but it's a nice thing to shoulder.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Local shop has a used MSAR, didn't know enough about them. Still dont, but it's a nice thing to shoulder.
View Quote
I'd avoid any MSAR models... Some were known to have problems, but it takes a short book to ID any out of that known production range, and still doesn't guarantee you won't run into problems. Microtech doesn't support them anymore, and few of their parts interchange with Steyr's.

With used AUGs available for around $1500 there's no reason to buy a used MSAR unless it's under $800 and outside the known problem batches (and odds are it won't meet both variables). Even then it's still a risk.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
MSAR was cool when you couldn’t touch a decent condition AUG for under $4k. Now that Steyr is selling them in the states again there just isn’t any point.

AJ
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Took the AUG out to the range yesterday and actually tried shooting for groups.  First, I want to note I was incorrect earlier and my AUG does have a nitrided barrel.  I may have mentioned that already, but if not there it is.  On my target guns I typically do 5 shot groups, but for my semi-auto (barring match semi-autos) and hunting specific rifles I test with 3 shot groups.  Below are the groups I shot, and above each photo I've specified the ammo, how many shots, and the size of the group.  These aren't every group I shot, as some opened up as the barrel heated up so I didn't include them.  These are the good ones though and were fired after the barrel cooled down most likely.  The Federal 69gr SMK shot the best.  The Hornady Superformance was decent.  Then I did a couple 10 shot groups with green tip.

Impressive results!

62gr green tip - 10 shot group - 2 1/2"

62gr green tip - 10 shot group - 2"

Federal 69gr Sierra MatchKing BTHP - 3 shot group - 5/8"

Federal 69gr Sierra MatchKing BTHP - 3 shot group - 1/2"

Federal 69gr Sierra Matchking BTHP - 3 shot group - 5/8"

Hornady 55gr Superformance - 3 shot group - 1 1/8"

Hornady 55gr Superformance - 3 shot group - 1 3/8"

Link Posted: 3/13/2020 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#42]
What was your range?  Great shooting!  The one nitride barrel I have is a custom one on my Galil (as I think I mentioned) and it is a GREAT shooter.  Yours looks just as impressive if not more so!!!!!

I have got a lot of rounds down the pipe of my Galil and it seems to be rock steady so far.  I expect no less from your AUG.

Welcome to the party, Pal!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What was your range?  Great shooting!  The one nitride barrel I have is a custom one on my Galil (as I think I mentioned) and it is a GREAT shooter.  Yours looks just as impressive if not more so!!!!!

I have got a lot of rounds down the pipe of my Galil and it seems to be rock steady so far.  I expect no less from your AUG.

Welcome to the party, Pal!!!!!!!!!  
View Quote
Thanks!  I forgot to mention all groups were at 100 yards and the scope used was a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6.  The scope was zeroed at 50 yards, then I moved to 100 for the groups.  I had it on the highest magnification when shooting them.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Thanks!  I forgot to mention all groups were at 100 yards and the scope used was a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6.  The scope was zeroed at 50 yards, then I moved to 100 for the groups.  I had it on the highest magnification when shooting them.
View Quote

She's running right nice, Zeebz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Kind of late in the thread, but here is a pic of it below.  I got rid of the Strike Eagle and replaced it with a Trijicon AccuPower 1-4.  I got some Magpul MBUS Pro BUIS as well, but am still waiting for them to ship despite ordering them a few weeks ago

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Good setup!

I run the Magpul Pros also.  Note that the sight radius is pretty short and your front sight may e a bit blurry.  It may just be my eyes, though.  I added the Blitzkreig front post to the Pro which, while still blurry is a lot easier for me to discern.  

That being said...as a 50 meter backup....it's not that big of a handicap.

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Looks great. You bought my favorite bullpup color. I have a Tavor SAR and FN FS2000 in OD green. I need to find an OD green AUG to round out my collection. I used an Accupoint 1-4x on my FS2000 for a long time, but I just pulled it to put on my URG-I build.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Awesome! I should be able to pick mine up Tuesday or Wednesday.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Just picked mine up. I love it and it's so easy to maneuver. My only complaint is that I've cut myself twice on the rail while trying to lock back the charging handle.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Just picked mine up. I love it and it's so easy to maneuver. My only complaint is that I've cut myself twice on the rail while trying to lock back the charging handle.
View Quote
It's easy to do that (or catch a fingernail).
Charge it palm-up instead, and watch your pinkie finger.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top