Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2021 9:32:37 AM EDT
Anybody use JK Armament? Good to go? Any issues?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a pistol and rifle kit I built earlier this year. I use the rifle one slow fire on 16" 5.56 and 308. As well as my 300 BLK hosts and even my 300 WM. The pistol kit is 9mm. I clipped both baffle sets. Mine are the aluminum ones. No complaints here.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Their titanium kits looks promising
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
My buddy has been using the aluminum one for a year now with no issues. My sico chimerra sounds marginally better but its double the cost. I bought a jk myself for a buddy rig, still waiting on building the gun though
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Ive got three.
Aluminum for a 22 rifle
Titanium for center bore rifles
Steel for center fire rifles.

I like their stuff, Nice guys, and easy to manufacture after your stamp is approved.
Are they are quiet as other cans? No. But they do a damn good job.
Will they fall apart like internet tells me if I shoot too fast? No. I beat one of mine up pretty good just to test it after seeing a few internet pics. They are holding up excellent.
whats the reasoning behind them? They are easy to change out, short wait times, and they work.

The only reason I haven't gone to another one is their prices are too steep for me for a can I have to build myself. When I can get another AR can for around 4-6 hundred dollars where I have to do zero work, well thats where Im heading.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 10:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate to burst your bubble, but JK Tactical solvent trap parts are an instant denial for a Form 1, ATF has said that they are now silencer parts, therefore must be each transferred on a Form 4 to be legal. I know it is crazy, but they hold all the cards and interpret the law as they see fit.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:31:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate to burst your bubble, but JK Tactical solvent trap parts are an instant denial for a Form 1, ATF has said that they are now silencer parts, therefore must be each transferred on a Form 4 to be legal. I know it is crazy, but they hold all the cards and interpret the law as they see fit.
View Quote
I haven't seen any info on a specifically named set of kits to which the ATF has now deemed silencer parts. There's been hinting that it's Diversified Machine, but nothing concrete.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I haven't seen any info on a specifically named set of kits to which the ATF has now deemed silencer parts. There's been hinting that it's Diversified Machine, but nothing concrete.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Currently it is an instant denial if you say that you have a "solvent trap" of a "Form 1 kit" or any parts from one, doesn't matter where you got them. If DM went down, who to say that more won't follow from ATF raids. This is not over and probably won't be until the mid-terms, and if the gun grabbers are still in the majority after the election then we are doomed to more ATF made laws (rules). My opinion not fact.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 8:29:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Hopefully all these companies have learned from DM’s ATF bullcrap and delete their customer records.
But I bet it won’t mater. The ATF will just tell everyone who already has an approved form1 to send pictures of their suppressors and list of parts where they got them and the process used to make them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top