Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2018 1:49:42 AM EDT
After rebate its .15 a round, not including shipping. Which for me was $16 something.

Outdoorlimited

It's Israeli Police trade in ammo. So do they store their ammo properly or was it bouncing around in the back of a jeep.

Federal Rebate
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Will federal still honor the rebate on trade in ammo?
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 2:44:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Cant see why not.. Unless the Israelis marked it some how.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cant see why not.. Unless the Israelis marked it some how.
View Quote
Well for one if it wasn't bought from Federal through their normal distribution chains why would they honor it? Definitely might be worth some checking.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Where on Federal's list of rebates do they list 30 Carbine ammo of any kind?

There is no rebate for it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Where on Federal's list of rebates do they list 30 Carbine ammo of any kind?

There is no rebate for it.
View Quote
It’s the Power Shok rebate
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 2:03:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Just got mine. The boxes have a sticker on the front with hebrew writing. So, that eliminates the ability to submit the rebate on line. Because Federal wants a picture of the front and side of the box.

But the bar code is fine, so I can submit by mail. Because they only want the receipt and the bar code.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just got mine. The boxes have a sticker on the front with hebrew writing. So, that eliminates the ability to submit the rebate on line. Because Federal wants a picture of the front and side of the box.

But the bar code is fine, so I can submit by mail. Because they only want the receipt and the bar code.
View Quote
How did the ammo itself look?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:44:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like the case had been opened to put the stickers on the smaller boxes then re-taped. Smaller boxes look like they were not opened. Brass and bullets looks shinny and new.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Was the receipt by the box? I thought the rebate had to have each box listed? I think I'm going to give it a try anyway
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the tip, guys.  I decided to give it a try myself.  Even without the rebate, the price is pretty good for Fed soft point.  And with a little luck the rebate will be honored!

I also bought some 7.62x39 while I was at it.

Rob
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:52:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Receipt says a case of 10.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#12]
This is a good price even without the rebate. With the rebate, this is an insane deal.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought a case, and submitted my rebate online, for the front of the box I left the Israeli sticker on it. I'll report if it's accepted or rejected.

Ammo looks great.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Does the rebate mention new ammo anywhere?
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
After rebate its .15 a round, not including shipping. Which for me was $16 something.

Outdoorlimited

It's Israeli Police trade in ammo. So do they store their ammo properly or was it bouncing around in the back of a jeep.

Federal Rebate
View Quote
For the record every .30 carbine loading out there should be good for an M1 carbine considering there were only a handful of other guns ever made for the round.

Even the corrosive chi-com stuff works fine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For the record every .30 carbine loading out there should be good for an M1 carbine considering there were only a handful of other guns ever made for the round.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Outdoorlimited

Federal Rebate

My take from his post was that he was worried about the condition of the ammo due to age and storage not whether that specific load was safe in his gun.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Has anyone gotten their rebate or been denied yet?
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Haven't got the rebate yet. But not denied either.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I had to go ahead and order the last 2 cases they showed in stock
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Got my rebate visa card last week, that makes this a great deal.  Thanks op.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top