Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2024 4:05:43 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any gun shop that may have one for sale or will anybody sell me theirs? Looking for the rifle length, preferably with the hensholdt dual optic.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
email Tommy.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent him an email and he said it would be a long while before they were available. He doesn’t know when yet. I did sign up for the email notification of when they will be back in stock, but it seems like he likes to do the fancier builds with all the IDZ parts for sale and I just want a basic rifle with the hensholdt optic
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pug826:
I sent him an email and he said it would be a long while before they were available. He doesn’t know when yet. I did sign up for the email notification of when they will be back in stock, but it seems like he likes to do the fancier builds with all the IDZ parts for sale and I just want a basic rifle with the hensholdt optic
View Quote

I think it's more of he's busy with the MP7 project.

Your best bet is probably watching GB.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:15:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HKaltwasser] [#4]
Originally Posted By pug826:
Does anyone know of any gun shop that may have one for sale or will anybody sell me theirs? Looking for the rifle length, preferably with the hensholdt dual optic.
View Quote

Just saw you're looking for the rifle legth one, here's a k length.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/wts-tommy-built-tg36kp-13-pistol-w-brace-g36-5-56.468044/
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 1:39:37 AM EDT
[#5]
There was a couple on gb earlier.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By motas2002:
There was a couple on gb earlier.
View Quote

Yeah I bought one from OTB and paid for it over the phone, only to be told that I was buying the SBR when I was specifically asking about the 16in rifle and they confirmed it had a pinned suppressor to avoid it being an sbr… then after I pay they say that rifle one sold a long time ago and they only have the sbr version. So I had to get a refund. Gotta check and see if that refund came through actually.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By vellnueve:

I think it's more of he's busy with the MP7 project.

Your best bet is probably watching GB.
View Quote

Yeah I think you’re right. That’s a killer project and I’m glad he’s doing it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#8]
You can always just buy the HK SL-8 rifle and send it to Tommybuilt for a conversion and barrel reprofiling.  It won't be cheap, but it'll get you what you want.  For the Hensoldt optic, you can get them in GB.  They aren't cheap ($1K-$3K), but you can add it on yourself easily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top