Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2024 7:33:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: patswin3]
Haven’t seen the sbr kits in a long time, better jump on it
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you actually see them in stock? Asking as I checked at 5:02pm eastern time after receiving the email at 5:00 and none of the kits were in stock. I’ve periodically checked since then and they’re still all OOS.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 9:48:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CJofFL:
Did you actually see them in stock? Asking as I checked at 5:02pm eastern time after receiving the email at 5:00 and none of the kits were in stock. I’ve periodically checked since then and they’re still all OOS.
View Quote

RH Blk In Stock as I type this: https://iwi.us/product/tavor-x95-5-56-nato-sbr-conversion-kit/
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:58:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: patswin3] [#3]
View Quote

RH black and fde were added to my cart this morning as of 7:57am CT, LH is out of stock for both colors
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Like I mentioned, I couldn’t add any of them for some reason since yesterday using multiple browsers, but it finally worked for me. Ordered black right hand, thanks guys.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Are these Israeli barrels?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Like I mentioned, I couldn’t add any of them for some reason since yesterday using multiple browsers, but it finally worked for me. Ordered black right hand, thanks guys.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 80085:
Are these Israeli barrels?
View Quote

They should be. Haven't heard of one yet that wasn't marked 'CHF/CL Made In Israel'.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Price jumped quite a bit... but "free" rifle bag with the order.

Been waiting a while on this, wonder why they didn't send email notification?  Been signed up for that for a good while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top