Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2022 3:56:29 PM EDT
... of just how much fun these things are to shoot. I was finally able to take mine out and was amazed at how accurate this thing is and recoil is next to nil. I added a few things to it- brace,rail covers and new pistol grip, and they made an amazing gun even better. At 35 yards, that is as far as my range goes, I was easily able to keep all of my shots in the 10 ring/1.5"center target. I don't think the factory trigger is that bad out of the box, so I probably won't replace it for now. I can now see why you guys rave about them and the only thing I regret was not getting one sooner.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Warning: This firearm is dog nuts reliable.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Love mine too. But I think the AK-V is even more fun, if you can believe its possible.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Agree, I would never want to get rid of my MP5s or any of my PCCS but If I had to choose only one to keep - it would be the EVO.  It works well cheap mags, plenty of options for upgrading, easy to maintain.  Half the price of an MP5 (clones) or was when I got mine.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the micro and have had the SP5K.  Both are a blast to shoot and the micro has never been run unsuppressed and I have never had a malfunction.  It could just be me, however the only thing I notice was with an MRO attached I could easily hit targets with the MP5.  Takes a little more time with the micro.  Eye sight may be going bad though.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I love the Scorpion, but I do recommend the HBi trigger spring upgrade for just $10 or so. It's worth doing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 2:19:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Impossible.. all the internet know how bad the recoil is on those blowback 9mm pccs
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
... of just how much fun these things are to shoot. I was finally able to take mine out and was amazed at how accurate this thing is and recoil is next to nil. I added a few things to it- brace,rail covers and new pistol grip, and they made an amazing gun even better. At 35 yards, that is as far as my range goes, I was easily able to keep all of my shots in the 10 ring/1.5"center target. I don't think the factory trigger is that bad out of the box, so I probably won't replace it for now. I can now see why you guys rave about them and the only thing I regret was not getting one sooner.
View Quote

Congrats on your new fun finding!

(Shhh...it is much more fun with a Franklin )
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 5:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Plus one on the HBI trigger spring upgrade. I didn’t think my trigger pull was bad either, but upgraded anyway, and it’s def better!,
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love mine too. But I think the AK-V is even more fun, if you can believe its possible.
View Quote

I agree
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top