Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2020 10:35:35 AM EDT
Seems it might be down, here's what the screen has said all morning when I have tried to get in:

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, down for me too.

Edit: I guess the URL answered our own question: https://www.atfonline.gov/EformsOutage/
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Every Wednesday

Link Posted: 9/2/2020 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every Wednesday

View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Every Wednesday

View Quote

Fing government. LOL I take time today to do a form 1 and they are on smoke break.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I was also hoping to start an SBR Form 1 today. I guess tomorrow...

Also, I made extra sets of fingerprints last year and saved my passport photo to the computer. Its been just over 12 months. Any issues using those?
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Every Wednesday

View Quote

Yep.

It Is Wednesday My Dudes Vine

Link Posted: 9/2/2020 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Every wednesday it is down to let the examiners catch up. Though this week it was down yesterday (tuesday) as well and the server error screen isn't the typical Wednesday screen. So they are probably having some sort of typical government problem.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#8]
^^^^^Got it in for the SBR on the second try, just about done with the first attempt and their system crashed.

Whew.......FINALLY worked the second time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was also hoping to start an SBR Form 1 today. I guess tomorrow...

Also, I made extra sets of fingerprints last year and saved my passport photo to the computer. Its been just over 12 months. Any issues using those?
View Quote

That's how I always do mine........never had a problem.  (Yet.... )

@Tyrensy
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#10]
They either didn't totally fix it or made it worse by trying to update it haha. Just logged in to see if it's working. None of my forms showed up, got a few failure pop-ups, and got kicked off after clicking on my profile.

All using chrome on a fed govt computer on a fed govt network
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I can't get in at all this am. Grrrr
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
yea...still down
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Interestingly, about a month ago I was helping a coworker file a form 1 for a 22 can. We went to the login page to make him an account and the "register" button wasnt there. I even Google how to make an account and it said the button should be there.

With enough Googling I found a link to the registration page that you actually fill out and everything worked.

I really appreciate the eforms and the quicker approvals. But the website is fragile and should be much better
Top Top