Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2020 9:09:31 PM EDT
Got a Junglas 2 and was hoping to attach either my Izula or Esee 3 to the sheath. The holes don't line up so will have to lash it or make an adapter. What do you guys do that have a Junglas. Pics and ideas please. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Not sure how chonky you want to get. I added a Maxpedition Janus to my original Junglas. Holds some first aid, fire starters, flashlight, batteries, etc. I just got my Junglas II this morning (late Christmas present thanks to USPS) and want to add a smaller blade only so I’m interested in this post. Wanted to go just blade only on the Junglas II- either an Izula II or maybe even a Tops smaller model. Here are some more pics of the Janus. I superglued Velcro to the Izula sheath and slid it in there.

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice rig!
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#3]
That Janus is nice, but it is a bit big. I might just make one of the Esee pouches work or just do ranger bands with a fire steel. Thats a nice rig with the Janus though.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Was going to order some Ranger bands. What size is the most useful and the one that would fit on knife sheaths the best? I have some smaller sheaths that they would be useful for too.  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Drilled a hole in the Izula sheath. Used half of the factory hardware from the Izula and got longer machine screws, you’ll want size 8-32. Solid and I like it. Tried two buffers on the top but the smashed up when tightened.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:03:48 AM EDT
[#6]
550 cord?
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top