Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2022 12:06:23 AM EDT
Apologies if this is a dumb question or if it isn’t allowed then please lock or delete!

I purchased a suppressor, paid the $200 and submitted the forms via efile on 3/05/22. At the same time I did paper forms for 2 SBRs.

I know there are no set approval times.
1 SBR approved in 30 days, the 2nd is still pending but what really concerns me is the suppressor hasn’t even shown up on my efiles account.

Is this normal for the efiled suppressor to take so long to appear and I’m worrying for nothing?

Honestly, don’t know how you guys handle the waiting, anticipation is killing me.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Unless you're the dealer, it won't show up on your account
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 1:02:08 AM EDT
[#2]
So the only notification I can expect is an email showing disposition?

Approved, denied, etc. from ATF?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 1:52:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Correct. Can call to check on status if you so choose, but only thing from here is wait for email.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 2:34:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Correct. Can call to check on status if you so choose, but only thing from here is wait for email.
View Quote

Thank You
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top