Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2018 10:02:59 PM EDT
Made in 1978, looks to be unfired. No Box.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

$250
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
You should feel very guilty, congrats, nice score.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet. I hope that you enjoy it as I have mine. I have a 1976 that I love to stalk with. After having grown up with a Red Rider, there is nothing that I can't hit at 100 yards or less in deep cover in a real hurry. Better yet, my daughters can hit faster with it than they can on a video game. I watched my eldest drop a sweet buck at a full run at 75 yards in heavy cover a few years back. When she turned around, she asked, "Daddy, why are you crying?" You probably know why!
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:36:56 AM EDT
[#4]
You stole that rifle son. What did you do, scam the ol' granny down the block by telling her the original company was out of business so their guns ain't worth nothin anymore

I keed.......DAMN NICE BUY AT THAT PRICE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top