Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2017 7:06:51 PM EDT
As said, the troy battle rail (I know troy......) and the the Vltor version? Do they hold zero? Do they make a difference in mounting a scope compared to the traditional mounts? Does anyone have any experience with the troy chassis? Using on a late 80's standard m1a..... I know they are a what 4-5 moa rifle but will the troy chasis help bring it to around a 2-3?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As said, the troy battle rail (I know troy......) and the the Vltor version? Do they hold zero? Do they make a difference in mounting a scope compared to the traditional mounts? Does anyone have any experience with the troy chassis? Using on a late 80's standard m1a..... I know they are a what 4-5 moa rifle but will the troy chasis help bring it to around a 2-3?
View Quote
I'm a little late to the party,  but I have a Troy Battle Rail.  I bought it to help alleviate the eye relief issue with my ACOG.  To that end, I'd say it does what I wanted it to do.  Mine had held it's zero just fine, and I have no complaints.  There's a weight increase,  but that goes with the territory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top