Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2021 6:26:53 AM EDT
Glock17, ti-Rant, Steiner mini Tor

Having issues finding this.
Custom makers won’t do it, ‘cause they can’t guarantee retention.
I just need a way to keep it handy while chasing hogs or wandering the “ranch”.

Prefer belt carry, but the thing is like 9 feet long.
Shoulder or chest rig is doable.

Even nylon would work.

Thanks y’all
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 6:54:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I've one from T-rex arms, but it uses a Surefire for retention. Not sure of any working well without using a light.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#2]
If nylon works for you, if you scour eBay for long enough you can usually find old surplused London Bridge SOCOM holsters from time to time that will take Berettas and SIGs with LAMs and suppressors. A Glock with a similar setup would likely fit pretty decently. I grabbed a couple a while back for like $30, they cleaned up really nicely, and I can holster my M9a1 with an SBAL-PL and Ryder9 Ti.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 7:11:30 AM EDT
[#3]
You could try contacting battlecloth.
[email protected]

I don't have any experience with him, but I see the recommendation alot for suppressed pistols.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 7:13:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If nylon works for you, if you scour eBay for long enough you can usually find old surplused London Bridge SOCOM holsters from time to time that will take Berettas and SIGs with LAMs and suppressors. A Glock with a similar setup would likely fit pretty decently. I grabbed a couple a while back for like $30, they cleaned up really nicely, and I can holster my M9a1 with an SBAL-PL and Ryder9 Ti.
View Quote

I really don't know why they don't crank some more out. Even if they did it in the LBX line.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 7:36:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

How do you handle holstering a hot suppressor?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

carefully
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:26:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, heat can be an issue...
I expect single/double taps only.
Using a wrap just makes holstering more problematic.

Most custom makers use the light for retention, and the tor is apparently too new.

Even using a flap would work for me.

Maybe could find a yard of velcro and experiment strapping to a chest rig
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I've got the T.Rex Ragnarock SD for an FN509T/RMR and an Obsidian.

Crye GunClip works for most Glocks with any light. There's one other, but I forget the name.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#9]
For those with the T-Eex. How's the retention? Likes. Dislikes?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've got the T.Rex Ragnarock SD for an FN509T/RMR and an Obsidian.

Crye GunClip works for most Glocks with any light. There's one other, but I forget the name.
View Quote

GunClip ordered, will let ya know

Even if it doesn’t fit the bill by itself, it’s certainly a good base for tinkering
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#11]
burnproof gear makes one, might be an option.

https://www.burnproofgear.com/product/bpg-sh/
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
burnproof gear makes one, might be an option.

https://www.burnproofgear.com/product/bpg-sh/
View Quote

requires a Hx35, X300U, X300V
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Standard Co. Thick kydex, aluminum chassis for light. Can use a safariland ubl, qls fork, gcode rti, etc

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Standard Co. Thick kydex, aluminum chassis for light. Can use a safariland ubl, qls fork, gcode rti, etc
View Quote

Cool. What model is that holster - found the website.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 2:27:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

GunClip ordered, will let ya know

Even if it doesn’t fit the bill by itself, it’s certainly a good base for tinkering
View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For those with the T-Eex. How's the retention? Likes. Dislikes?
View Quote

No complaints from me - it gets tighter than I need it to. You have to form the silencer "wings", but it took like 2 minutes with a heat gun. I guess if you had a bunch of different diameter cans, that would be a negative.

Here's a funny part - I took my legit SF X300V off, and slid on a replica SOTAC X300V I had... it fits exactly the same, LOL! It's dimensionallly an exact copy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For $30 you don’t care that much if things get a little singed every now and again. Now if I paid $300 a pop like the government did I might be more careful.

The London Bridge designs have a hole in the bottom that the suppressor passes through and doesn’t have any direct contact while holstered, so as long as you’re not scraping it on things it’s generally fine.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Any other options? I have a different blaster, and can't get any custom guys to make one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Hmm, wonder if Magpul would ever do a suppressor cover for pistol caliber suppressors similar to the one they do for Surefire cans? That way you wouldn't have to worry about a hot can singing your pants as much.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Any other options? I have a different blaster, and can't get any custom guys to make one.
View Quote

What's your setup?

I'm using the Trex Ragnarok SD for my FNP45 tac and octane and other than a slight modification to it, it seems pretty good. Kept the pistol holstered during a tumble, was surprised actually.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Integral mk IV with MRDS
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#22]
crye precision gunclip:
https://cryeprecision.com/ProductDetail/blc02000g1r_gunclip

Works with any combination of suppressed, unsuppressed, and or tactical light. Simple lightweight design, yet holds the gun secure and easy to access, with advjustable can't.
It wouldn't be my choice in a quick draw competition, but plenty fast for any other application. It's what i use
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Integral mk IV with MRDS
View Quote

This works well with my integral until I put on a rail and light
Ruger holster
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I picked up a Blackhawk Omnivore holster for about $30. Fits my TacSol .22 converted 1911 with a suppressor perfectly.
Top Top