Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
When I lived in Eastern Ok. a year and half ago there was a small pawn shop that charged $20. I once ordered 2 AR lowers at once and still was charged only $20. I picked a lower there once and got to talking to the lady at the counter (also the owner) and walked out without paying. I got a couple miles down the road and realized this so I turned around and went back. The lady was surprised and said that it was ok, and that I didn't have to come back. Now that I have moved to Central Ok these places charge $45 for the first if there is more than one it's $50 each after that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#2]
FFL near me charged $75 per gun and a $5 NICS charge.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
1. Did you not know his fees beforehand?
2. There is no NICS check done by the FFL/SOT.....ATF already did that.
3. Texas dealers don't pay a fee to NICS, its a toll free call.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#4]
$80 at the pawn shop here.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get free transfers through my employer, this was told to me by a customer.   The FFL was the personification of a boomer fudd.  I told the guy that the FFL was scamming him by charging him for a 30 second call to NICS.  We run ours through LEEP, which must seem like witchcraft to the old timer.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I charge $25.  It takes just a few minutes to log and BG check.  It's also an opportunity to sell some ammo and pass out a card and make a contact.  I beat the local shops by $10 and do a fair amount from the price savings.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I get free transfers through my employer, this was told to me by a customer.   The FFL was the personification of a boomer fudd.  I told the guy that the FFL was scamming him by charging him for a 30 second call to NICS.  We run ours through LEEP, which must seem like witchcraft to the old timer.
View Quote
An LE agency is doing transfers of personal, non duty firearms to its employees?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top