Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2022 10:03:56 PM EDT
Looking for a good quality MP5 clone. Lefty here and have resisted till now. Figure it's about time to get one.

Atlantic Firearms has both Century and PTR brands. I'm guessing based on price that the PTR is the better choice. I'm liking the 9KT-PTR 603 on sale for $1565.

Intent is to SBR it, source and install an Ambi safety and shoot it suppressed. How do these do suppressed on gas?
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't intend to make it full auto then Century all the way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The Century AP9 is by far the best value right now, you can find them under $1100 online pretty easily

With both my Rugged Obsidian and YHM R9 I get no discernible gas to the face with my MP5's, they are by far my favorite PCC suppressor hosts.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

How would one make it full auto?  Didn't think that was an option unless owner is a SOT.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Century AP9 is by far the best value right now, you can find them under $1100 online pretty easily

With both my Rugged Obsidian and YHM R9 I get no discernible gas to the face with my MP5's, they are by far my favorite PCC suppressor hosts.
View Quote

Is Century really that good quality?  How does it compare to a PTR that already has rail welded on it to mount optic?  Are stock options for both the same?

Funny you mention those two suppressors. I have both, so good to hear.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How would one make it full auto?  Didn't think that was an option unless owner is a SOT.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is referring to using it as a host for a registered sear. The PTR doesn't have a carrier block in the receiver, the Century/MKE guns do.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Century really that good quality?  How does it compare to a PTR that already has rail welded on it to mount optic?  Are stock options for both the same?

The Century guns are made by MKE in Turkey on HK tooling. They are not so much "clones" as they are real MP5's produced with all the original technical data and tooling supplied directly from HK under license. That doesn't necessarily mean the quality/fit and finish is equal to HK, but they are produced in a factory that is primarily a military supplier.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm. Thanks for the info. What's the difference between the AP-9 M and AP-9 P?  Just barrel length?  Atlantic has both and M is on sale for $1035. I'll want to add vertical forward grip once I SBR it. Is P model easier to do this with?
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 11:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I have both ,  century is a great deal for the price right now, BUT if they were the same price I’d go with the PTR  , fit and finish looks better and  they are  made here in the USA and come with a lifetime warranty and I can ship it directly to the factory.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hmmm. Thanks for the info. What's the difference between the AP-9 M and AP-9 P?  Just barrel length?  Atlantic has both and M is on sale for $1035. I'll want to add vertical forward grip once I SBR it. Is P model easier to do this with?
View Quote
They're both "MP5-K" clones, but the P has a protruding inch of barrel at the muzzle thats threaded and has the tri lugs, so it can mount a suppressor.  The M model is a flush barrel and cannot take a can.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They're both "MP5-K" clones, but the P has a protruding inch of barrel at the muzzle thats threaded and has the tri lugs, so it can mount a suppressor.  The M model is a flush barrel and cannot take a can.
View Quote

Thanks. Looks like Atlantic has P model on sale for $1099. May pull trigger on it and use money saved to SBR it.

Does the Magpul Ambi safety for MP5 fit the Century?  Figured it will if it's made to HK specs.

How's trigger on them?  Any re-work or mods recommended?

I have a PTR-91 and it's a battle rifle with crappy military type trigger
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#10]
This is NOT a Century built (fucked) MP5 clone. The AP5 is made exclusively in Turkey by MKE. MKE is the sole manufacturer of these weapons and Century has no part in their creation. MKE has licensed and tuned machines from HK to build them primarily for their military and have a great service record over the years. Century took over the importation of the MKE AP5 and other varieties from Zenith. As MP5 clones go, I am throughly impressed with mine. No stoppages, no issues with the MKE 30 round mags and the SB Tactical HKPDW brace work flawlessly. I mounted a MFI option mount which is rock solid. In my most humble opinion it is a high quality MP5 clone!

As to folks calling it a Century clone, you are most mistaken.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:28:45 AM EDT
[#11]
bobcat, zenith and vector are all good choices too if you can find them
I bought a zenith sp5k SBR for 1800, came with 3 magazines and ready for auto sear
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:31:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is NOT a Century built (fucked) MP5 clone. The AP5 is made exclusively in Turkey by MKE. MKE is the sole manufacturer of these weapons and Century has no part in their creation. MKE has licensed and tuned machines from HK to build them primarily for their military and have a great service record over the years. Century took over the importation of the MKE AP5 and other varieties from Zenith. As MP5 clones go, I am throughly impressed with mine. No stoppages, no issues with the MKE 30 round mags and the SB Tactical HKPDW brace work flawlessly. I mounted a MFI option mount which is rock solid. In my most humble opinion it is a high quality MP5 clone!

View Quote

Got it and thanks for the clarification. I was the only person calling it a Century clone, largely out of ignorance.

I do admit that the Century name kinda pushed me towards the PTR, but given that they only import the Turkish guns made on HK tooling,  I'm good with that.

Thanks again.

Any upgrades recommended?  I'm thinking at least 6 spare mags and an optic mount of some sort for a red dot.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:33:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
bobcat, zenith and vector are all good choices too if you can find them
I bought a zenith sp5k SBR for 1800, came with 3 magazines and ready for auto sear
View Quote

Thanks. Looked up auto sear and they are running about $35K. Too much money for me.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:40:47 AM EDT
[#14]
How are the triggers on these?  My PTR-91 is not good

Trigger upgrades on Google reference Franklin Armory.  Their binary triggers are a bit clunky in my experience. $700 is also 2/3  cost of gun!!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have both ,  century is a great deal for the price right now, BUT if they were the same price I’d go with the PTR  , fit and finish looks better and  they are  made here in the USA and come with a lifetime warranty and I can ship it directly to the factory.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/222092/3492CF4E-594F-464C-8C49-50839B096C4F_jpe-2574079.JPG
View Quote

Having both.... Other than the damnweldedonrailversionthatIgotamonthbefore theyfinallycameoutwiththenonrailversiongoddammit issues I have with my ptr, it is much has a much cleaner build quality over my ap5.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:59:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Ap5 is the way to go, unless you have double the disposable cash to with a Sp5.

POFs are also built on HK license.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Trigger upgrades on Google reference Franklin Armory.  Their binary triggers are a bit clunky in my experience. $700 is also 2/3  cost of gun!!!!
View Quote

$700?  Damn, they were $400 not that long ago.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:11:52 AM EDT
[#18]
POF
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:36:04 AM EDT
[#19]
It seems like you really can't go wrong with ANY of the good MP5 clones. I've heard limited complaints from anybody lately on any of the options

I like my PTR-9 full size a lot, but those Century deals are amazing. I've heard for K's some people like the rail on the PTRs, but there's honestly not a ton of discriminators I can see across the platforms outside of price.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Got it and thanks for the clarification. I was the only person calling it a Century clone, largely out of ignorance.

I do admit that the Century name kinda pushed me towards the PTR, but given that they only import the Turkish guns made on HK tooling,  I'm good with that.

Thanks again.

Any upgrades recommended?  I'm thinking at least 6 spare mags and an optic mount of some sort for a red dot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks again.

Normally anything Century touches is crap but in this case they are just the importer and their monkeys don’t get to fuck them up. After realizing that, I rolled the dice and won this time.

When I bought mine it was $1099.99 and did not come with the brace. I bought the brace and four additional mags (MKE) and I never looked back. It’s a joy to shoot and is pretty accurate right out of the box. I do recommend reading it down and cleaning it well then lubing it before shooting it.

As to upgrades you are on the money.

6 to ten mags
MFI MP5 low profile optic mount
Magpul MS1 sling with HK hook up front and QD swivel in back
SB Tactical HKPDW collapsing brace (has a QD mount for the sling)
Eotech XPS2 optic
Assault systems MP5 soft case
Mag Lula MP5 loader

Pics below are before the optic and mount installed

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:44:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for all the good info. I think I've decided on the AP-5 P model so I can mount a suppressor.

Looking at the videos on Atlantic's website, it says it has a "two pin" arrangement at rear end. What's a good stock (not brace) for this?  I kinda like the type that slides in and out on two rails but am open to others.  Don't want to spend money on a brace as I'm just gonna SBR it as soon as I get it in hand and can file the paperwork.

Is the MKE optic mount the one to get or is another model a better choice?

Sake for mags. Looks like Atlantic has a five pack of MKE mags for $249. These the best choice?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#22]
PTR- USA made.  No 922R issues if you decide to SBR it.  Any warranty issues are handled by PTR.  I had a slightly out of spec 3-lug mount.  Total turn around sending it to and getting it back from PTR was less than two weeks.  Others have reported some issues with the PTR, but they are very responsive to fixes.  Many have had no issues.  Mags that come with the PTR are plastic ETS.  Many report issues with these.  Get the good HK mags or KCI Gen 2 mags.

Century - made by MKE in Turkey and imported.  Any warranty issues have to go through Century.  A number of reports of long repair times or non-responsive Century reps.  When Zenith was importing the MKE's, there are reports that Zenith was doing a lot of the repairs in house due to some issues from the factory.  Unknown if these issues were addressed in current imports to Century.  Import, so if you want to SBR, you'll have to looks at 922R requirements.

HK - buy once, cry once.  Also will need to look at 922R requirements if you want to SBR it.

My 2 cents - I personally love my PTR 9CT.  Apart from the minor issue that PTR quickly addressed, it's been flawless.  I was also lucky enough to SBR it before the HK collapsible stocks became ridiculously expensive.  I love the fact that it is USA made.  While you can save a few hundred buying the Century import, I don't believe that we should be sending money to a country that is not our friend.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thanks for all the good info. I think I've decided on the AP-5 P model so I can mount a suppressor.

Looking at the videos on Atlantic's website, it says it has a "two pin" arrangement at rear end. What's a good stock (not brace) for this?  I kinda like the type that slides in and out on two rails but am open to others.  Don't want to spend money on a brace as I'm just gonna SBR it as soon as I get it in hand and can file the paperwork.

Sake for mags. Looks like Atlantic has a five pack of MKE mags for $249. These the best choice?
View Quote

Two things to be aware of with a K vs a full size MP5/clone: they use different stocks so make sure you're ordering the correct stock/brace for it and it's recommended to change the locking piece to a 80 degree when using a suppressor on a K gun. If you do swap out the locking piece make sure to measure the bolt gap afterwards.

HK mags are the best, you can usually find them around $65 each online. The MKE and POF mags also work well in my experience and are a few bucks cheaper generally. Stay away from most other aftermarket mags.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
For stock, what you describe in classic MP5 terms is the A3 collapsing stock.  However, this type of stock will only fit on the full-size MP5, not on the shortened "K" models, which is what yours is.

There are a couple aftermarket/modern options for a collapsing stock on the MP5K.  The Safety Harbor KES and B&T Telescopic are the most popular:

https://safetyharborfirearms.com/product/kes-mp5k-pattern/

https://bt-parts.com/bt-200598-b-t-stock-telescopic-for-mp5-k/

The whole "2-pin" description for stocks is with regard to the two pins you see on the rear of the gun's receiver which hold the endcap and stock in place.  This is important because the 2-pin end cap used on the MP5K is different than the single pin ones used on the full size MP5, so make sure any stock or end cap you look at has the 2-pins and says it's for the K model.

Optic mounts are all pretty good, including the MKE.  They all operate on the same basic principle of clamping to the mounting bosses on the receiver.  The biggest difference in them is the height of the rail, some are lower or higher than others, and combining that with whatever optic and riser combo you go with will effect things like seeing over or through the irons (co-witness) and so on, or whether you want to have a high mounted optic for a more upright shooting posture or a very low one for a more streamlined setup.  The MKE rail is kind of middle of the pack height wise.  For very low profile rails, look at the options from MFI.

And the MKE mags should be good, same design as the HK mags, but a bit cheaper.  $50 per mag isn't bad, but I have seen the MKEs go as cheap as $43 ea. on sale at GMW .
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I bought a ptr and the tri lug is out of spec and 10 months later still have not been able to contact them for repair.  The fit finish is great and the ets mags work fine.

Bought am mke shortly after and 0 problems and two metal mags.

Go mke
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Before you buy a MKE, be sure to handle one first.  With you being a lefty, the grip may not work well for you.  You can always change out the grip module, but it is something you should just be aware of before you buy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for the great replies. What are some stock options for the K model that aren't the telescoping kind of Info that route?

Also, what optic/mount works well for co-witness with iron sights?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it didn't. If you have a K, you're referring to their imported model from MKE, which is what Century is now importing.

Neither the MKE models they imported and the current model they manufacture in the US are sear ready. They both include a shelf to prevent a F/A trigger pack from being installed and a block in the rear to prevent a full auto bolt carrier from being installed. The ATF issued a letter to Zenith stating that removing the blocks constitutes making it a machine gun even if you don't put the F/A sear in there. You can't knock the blocks out to put the parts in that you would need to in order to run a registered sear pack.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Thanks for the great replies. What are some stock options for the K model that aren't the telescoping kind of Info that route?

View Quote
If original HK MP5k-PDW design used a Choate made folder like this:

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/MP5K-SP5K-FOLDING-STOCK-COMPLETE-p2270.htm

There is also the B&T folder, which is styled similar to the UMP folding stock.

https://bt-parts.com/bt-20151-2-us-b-t-stock-foldable-for-hk-mp5k-us-version/

And another interesting option is to get an end cap with a vertical picatinny rail section on it.  That would allow the use of a bunch of pic rail mounted stocks, like Sig MCX stocks or a JMAC's options, among others.

If you want to co-witness a red dot with the irons, something like a micro red dot on a low base mounted to the MFI ultra-low rail  would do it.  However, keep in mind that the big hooded front sight is kind of distracting and will occlude a lot of the optic sight picture.  It's not a huge deal with both eyes open shooting, but I personally prefer to get a red dot up above the sights a bit.  But that comes down to preference.

Also, we're sort of rehashing a lot of good info that was already posted and expanded on in the big GD thread on the AP5, so I'd suggest reading through that thread as well for info and ideas on accessories, as well as discussion on what works with what models.  https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2573221_OFFICIAL-ARFCOM-MKE-AP5-Thread-Do-YOU-need-one-Now-with-moar-pole-.html

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:18:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Ap5-p zero issues, about 3000 rounds down range

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m not sure if Turner Fabrications is still in business but Mike used to build a nice clone.

I bought one with German parts from Atlantic back in 2014 and it ran great during the time that I had it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:12:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There are several great roller lock options in the market right now and some of the lowest prices we have seen in over a decade. PTR , POF , MKE & Zenith all have their pros & cons and you need to decide what best fits your specific mission needs. Zenith Firearms  has just released their Essentials package and will say Zenith does offer a Grade A fit & finish.

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/zenith-zf-5-9mm-pistol-zf50000009bk-3.jpg
View Quote

The Zenith receiver sure looks a lot like the various Todd Bailey incantations over the years. The scope mount tabs on the receiver and the folds adjacent just look off.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No it didn't. If you have a K, you're referring to their imported model from MKE, which is what Century is now importing.

Neither the MKE models they imported and the current model they manufacture in the US are sear ready. They both include a shelf to prevent a F/A trigger pack from being installed and a block in the rear to prevent a full auto bolt carrier from being installed. The ATF issued a letter to Zenith stating that removing the blocks constitutes making it a machine gun even if you don't put the F/A sear in there. You can't knock the blocks out to put the parts in that you would need to in order to run a registered sear pack.
View Quote

It could be sear ready, although not necessarily from the factory. All of mine are ATI imported MKE guns (I believe they were the original importer prior to Zenith). I submitted a letter to ATF on converting to a sear host and received a letter back stating that the way I had intended was ok. Ghilliebear on the HK forums contacted me and asked for a copy to post on his page. As far as we both knew, it was the first letter like that. Seems like a few years later, Zenith submitted a similar letter and was denied.

Not sure how many were converted to sear hosts in the time between mine and Zenith’s submission.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#35]
I've got a PTR 9KT.
Had feeding issues, they sent a paid shipping label had it back in two weeks, runs perfectly.
I actually like the welded on raid.
If you have to use the clamp on rail on a K sized gun you will give up all skin on your knuckles.

I've got a full size POF from Atlantic.
It had issues when new.
Neither Atlantic or Fedarms wanted to fix it.

Sounds like many of the Atlantic guns are good.
When they are not good, the customer service seems not to be so great.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What are some stock options for the K model that aren't the telescoping kind of Info that route?
View Quote

RRL MP5K Adapter and ACR Folding Stock Combo
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's the choate style, and b&t.

Not sure of any mount/optic that allows good cowitness.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 1:07:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Really liking that stock setup.. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#39]
I have only good things to say about my Zenith. Regrettably I sold it. Now I need to replace it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#40]
For about $100 more they have the version with the brace.

I'll also warn you to check front sight alignment before you accept the transfer.

My full size ap5 is perfect.

My P has a canted front sight.
Very easy to miss.

If you see issues, don't complete the transfer at that time and contact Alantic first.

I'm sure mine came right off of the top of the current shipment, probably at the end of the run... lol

Link Posted: 10/26/2022 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For about $100 more they have the version with the brace.

I'll also warn you to check front sight alignment before you accept the transfer.

My full size ap5 is perfect.

My P has a canted front sight.
Very easy to miss.

If you see issues, don't complete the transfer at that time and contact Alantic first.

I'm sure mine came right off of the top of the current shipment, probably at the end of the run... lol

View Quote

That's good info. Thanks. It should show up at my local FFL in a week or so and I'll be sure to check it out closely.

I've never refused a transfer of a weapon I've bought online. Hopefully, this won't be a first.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's good info. Thanks. It should show up at my local FFL in a week or so and I'll be sure to check it out closely.

I've never refused a transfer of a weapon I've bought online. Hopefully, this won't be a first.  
View Quote

You'll love it.
And you'll probably want more.

For mags,  there was a link floating around in here that had hk mags for something like $65 each.

I opted to buy enough to make it through a pcc match... lol

My MKE mags seem to be gtg as well, but i only have two of those.

From what i heard, HK mags = the best, and the MKE mags are second best.

And while i haven't tried yet, you might have the best chance to cycle hollow points using the HK mag.

When you get it, clean it, and lube it.
Flow oil into to extractor, etc.

I wouldn't doubt that if i hadn't gone over mine before range time, it probably would have had some issues.

Mine runs great with cheap 115gr blazer, but i had a few boxes of nato spec 9mm on hand just incase.

Link Posted: 10/27/2022 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You'll love it.
And you'll probably want more.

For mags,  there was a link floating around in here that had hk mags for something like $65 each.

I opted to buy enough to make it through a pcc match... lol

My MKE mags seem to be gtg as well, but i only have two of those.

From what i heard, HK mags = the best, and the MKE mags are second best.

And while i haven't tried yet, you might have the best chance to cycle hollow points using the HK mag.

When you get it, clean it, and lube it.
Flow oil into to extractor, etc.

I wouldn't doubt that if i hadn't gone over mine before range time, it probably would have had some issues.

Mine runs great with cheap 115gr blazer, but i had a few boxes of nato spec 9mm on hand just incase.

View Quote

Thanks. I'll do exactly that as far as cleaning, etc.  Have a spare brace I can use while waiting on tax stamp, so I ordered a 1911 rear end for it.  Gonna hold off on optic mount decision and see if I just want to run it with irons.

95% of 9mm I shoot are 147gr handloads. Super quiet, so I'll see how they cycle unsuppressed, then with a can on.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
For stock, what you describe in classic MP5 terms is the A3 collapsing stock.  However, this type of stock will only fit on the full-size MP5, not on the shortened "K" models, which is what yours is.

There are a couple aftermarket/modern options for a collapsing stock on the MP5K.  The Safety Harbor KES and B&T Telescopic are the most popular:

https://safetyharborfirearms.com/product/kes-mp5k-pattern/

https://bt-parts.com/bt-200598-b-t-stock-telescopic-for-mp5-k/

The whole "2-pin" description for stocks is with regard to the two pins you see on the rear of the gun's receiver which hold the endcap and stock in place.  This is important because the 2-pin end cap used on the MP5K is different than the single pin ones used on the full size MP5, so make sure any stock or end cap you look at has the 2-pins and says it's for the K model.

Optic mounts are all pretty good, including the MKE.  They all operate on the same basic principle of clamping to the mounting bosses on the receiver.  The biggest difference in them is the height of the rail, some are lower or higher than others, and combining that with whatever optic and riser combo you go with will effect things like seeing over or through the irons (co-witness) and so on, or whether you want to have a high mounted optic for a more upright shooting posture or a very low one for a more streamlined setup.  The MKE rail is kind of middle of the pack height wise.  For very low profile rails, look at the options from MFI.

And the MKE mags should be good, same design as the HK mags, but a bit cheaper.  $50 per mag isn't bad, but I have seen the MKEs go as cheap as $43 ea. on sale at GMW .
View Quote

The kes is really nice for the money. Not gonna be able to buttstock slam someone in the head with it unless it it closed but still. It is well made and works. If it is something you are building for combat, get the b&t.  But the computer bag gun for traveling... Yea. Kes is the way to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top