Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2021 12:21:16 AM EDT
Newbie here when it comes to plates and carriers. Just bought a jpc 2.0 in LARGE and was wondering how the l210’s fit. Will they be loose and flopping around or pretty snug. Any other plates to look at in that price range? Thx!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:53:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:53:25 AM EDT
[#2]
L210s fit better in a Medium and there will still be room to spare. Large is too big - not ideal. As it is, the L210s are pretty thin.

I would probably sell the large and get a medium rather than try to find a plate that fit the carrier better.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The standard versions of the JPC 2.0 are based on SAPI-spec sizing, which is a military standard shape for plates. SAPI large is 10.125" x 13.25". So you'll have extra space both vertically and horizontally.

SAPI medium is 9.5" x 12.5". So while you have a little extra vertical space, your horizontal spacing would fit in very tightly (the JPC 2.0 can stretch a bit to allow slightly oversized plates).

Ideally you could get a swimmers cut version of the JPC 2.0, which is an entirely different shape and size standard primarily used by SOCOM, and very similar to Hesco shooters cut. A swimmers cut size medium JPC 2.0 would be a perfect fit for L210's.

This is an example of why people really ought to decide on a plate first and then select a carrier to fit their plates, rather than buying a plate carrier and then selecting plates to fit the carrier.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
L210s fit better in a Medium and there will still be room to spare. Large is too big - not ideal. As it is, the L210s are pretty thin.

I would probably sell the large and get a medium rather than try to find a plate that fit the carrier better.
View Quote

This.  Medium fits L210s with more room than I prefer.  Large simple wont work.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I have Hesco L210 Mediums in a JPC 2.0 Swimmer Cut Medium carrier.  It was a tight fit and took a little finagling to get all the velcro right but, once done it is super solid.

L210 Mediums in a Medium JPC 2.0 Swimmer Cut were made for each other if you ask me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have Hesco L210 Mediums in a JPC 2.0 Swimmer Cut Medium carrier.  It was a tight fit and took a little finagling to get all the velcro right but, once done it is super solid.

L210 Mediums in a Medium JPC 2.0 Swimmer Cut were made for each other if you ask me.
View Quote

I just got the same setup last week. Crye JPC 2.0 swimmers cut with L210 LG 10X12 and there a perfect fit. I added FirstSpear plate backers and PIG MK1 shoulder pads that made it very comfortable.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top