Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2018 7:47:22 PM EDT
Can anyone help me find the extra short tube and sling mount that Knoxx uses for their Recoil Reducing Breachers grip? I have a Mesa Tactical setup with a Shockwave Blade stabilizer and I don’t like it and want to keep it as a pistol grip.

Thanks!!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
from what I have heard...adding any other pistol grip to these "firearms" will cross the line into NFA. I think it was mrgunsNgear that brought that up in his testing of the "firearm". Also, adding anything like a pistol blade or brace also throws it out of firearm category by ATF rulings.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
from what I have heard...adding any other pistol grip to these "firearms" will cross the line into NFA. I think it was mrgunsNgear that brought that up in his testing of the "firearm". Also, adding anything like a pistol blade or brace also throws it out of firearm category by ATF rulings.
View Quote
No, as long as the length is the same it's fine.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No, as long as the length is the same it's fine.
View Quote
^this, it’s been discussed ad naseum. Just looking for the part, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a good price on the complete grip. Not seeing the tube by itself.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opticsplanet.com/blackhawk-knoxx-breachersgrip-gen-iii.html%3f_iv_amp=1
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here's a good price on the complete grip. Not seeing the tube by itself.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opticsplanet.com/blackhawk-knoxx-breachersgrip-gen-iii.html%3f_iv_amp=1
View Quote
Thanks, at that price I'll pick one up and see which I like better and sell the other.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Good plan, you're welcome!
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I have ordered a Mossberg Shockwave and I have a SBA3 brace I was wanting to use, can you detach the sling part and screw the buffer tube onto the grip instead?
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have ordered a Mossberg Shockwave and I have a SBA3 brace I was wanting to use, can you detach the sling part and screw the buffer tube onto the grip instead?
View Quote
I think you can as that same assembly is used on the model with a collapsible stock.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think you can as that same assembly is used on the model with a collapsible stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you I thought so but wasnt sure if they did something different between the 2 models but for 45 dollars I am not out much if it doesn't work I was just curious thanks again.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks, at that price I'll pick one up and see which I like better and sell the other.
View Quote
I'd like to know how much overall length that little tube adds once you get it.  I'd like the ability to not use the brace on my TAC-14, but without the tube the Mesa adapter isn't long enough to make the minimum OAL.  But it doesn't lack much, I'm thinking that one might be enough.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top