Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2024 6:29:34 PM EDT
I'm looking at either a PSA Krink or a Stribog A3.............disregard the calibers being different. Which one should I get?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I usually have a list in my mind of guns I want. I shop around and keep an eye out. The one I get cheaper is the winner. Then I move on to the next. But I buy way too many guns and have a dozen that I have never shot. I like buying guns as much as I like shooting them. My buddy said that I really should consolidate my collection.

Here's how I would address those two choices. The PSA is new and listed at full price. Once the flurry of new rubs off, blem discounted guns will show up. Probably 5.56 guns on sale when the .300 Blackout version shows up. I'm waiting on the blem guns before I buy. I'd hate to buy one for $1099 only to see a $899 blem black Friday sale. But I have a several Dracos to keep me entertained.

The Stribog is imported, so that can always get stopped. PSA is domestic and has a little buffer from being banned. I ended up with an A1 as it was cheap ($450 with FFL fees). I wanted an A3, but not for $800. This happened when the braces got on the naughty list and everyone paused on short guns. 9mm is cheap and pleasant to shoot. Even suppressed, the 9mm with subsonic ammo is an absolute joy. The 5.56 suppressed is just less loud. 5.56 subsonic is my Ruger 10/22 .22LR.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I can’t speak to that particular brand since I have limited exposure with it, but PCCs in general are a lot of fun to shoot. They are compact and light weight, they are less intimidating than a full size rifle so they are great to put into the hands of new shooters. Right now shooting 9mm is cheaper than 7.62x39 and 5.56 and they doesn’t seem like it’s going to change any time soon. I have a few PCCs right now and I don’t see me getting rid of any of them any time soon. In fact I plan to buy more. If PSA ever releases their DOE 9mm AR they have been teasing, I will pull my shoulder out of socket getting to my wallet.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:26:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cyclone] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MK318:
I can’t speak to that particular brand since I have limited exposure with it, but PCCs in general are a lot of fun to shoot. They are compact and light weight, they are less intimidating than a full size rifle so they are great to put into the hands of new shooters. Right now shooting 9mm is cheaper than 7.62x39 and 5.56 and they doesn’t seem like it’s going to change any time soon. I have a few PCCs right now and I don’t see me getting rid of any of them any time soon. In fact I plan to buy more. If PSA ever releases their DOE 9mm AR they have been teasing, I will pull my shoulder out of socket getting to my wallet.
View Quote

I am waiting patiently for that DOE clone...............I will have the cash set aside for it when it comes, which is why I was waffling between the Stribog and PSA Krink. That DOE gun is a definite want, and I would probably spend my money on it over the Stribog

Thanks for the replies, btw
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:47:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#4]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

I am waiting patiently for that DOE clone...............I will have the cash set aside for it when it comes, which is why I was waffling between the Stribog and PSA Krink. That DOE gun is a definite want, and I would probably spend my money on it over the Stribog

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Originally Posted By MK318:

I want that DOE clone so bad. I like the brace they are showing off but I’ll be SBRing mine immediately. I don’t even have a 9mm AR but I have been stocking up on the PSA colt SMG mags for it.

We're into Alternative Energy *H&R DOE*

H&R Reproduction DOE 9mm Colt SMG

H&R 635 9mm DOE Concept AR - SHOT Show 2024

What is the Colt DOE? Department of Energy Model 633
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top