Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2018 12:12:48 PM EDT
I have a mostly stock 10/22 that I put a KIDD lightweight barrel on. It is currently in a PMACA lightweight chassis, and has a Nikon target EFR scope. It seems like the zero floats a little with this setup and I’m not totally convinced that I like the PMACA chassis. Can anyone recommend a good stock to put this in. Mostly it gets used for shooting targets at the range. I do carry it around the woods once in a while, but not often.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Magul x22 if you want polymer, or a Boyd's At One if you want an adjustable wood stock.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been thru several stocks for two 10/22’s.   I have a Boyd on one and very happy.   Planning to buy another for the second one soon.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Got the Magpul X22 a few weeks ago on sale for ~$90. I love it so far. It replaced a Houge stock.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the Victor Titan stock
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Another fan of the x22 Magpul. Adding the cheek riser makes the scope just line up perfectly.

Now just saving up the coffee monies to get a cerakote paint job for the rifle and stock.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 3:54:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Just to be a bit different, how about one of the HighTower Armory 90/22 bullpup stocks.
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I ended up going with the magpul. So far I like it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the Victor Titan stock
View Quote
This. Reasonably priced and unlike many synthetic stocks its rigid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top