Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2024 7:39:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10-8DoWork]
Guys I have come up empty on my searches... I'm looking for a picatinny rail riser that is very similar to the Unity picatinny riser except that it cantilevers both directions instead of just forward. It appears to be about the length of an AR upper receiver. To clarify, this is an actual product that exists.

I've seen them on a few different rifles here and on youtube videos. I finally have a reason to get one and now I can't find it lol.

Edit: A couple more details about what I remember. The riser has crossbolts in the middle and sweeps upward (like Unity riser) in both directions from the middle.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:20:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Overbore Systems Kenu Riser
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By javemtr:
Overbore Systems Kenu Riser
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Much cheaper option than 2 Unity mounts if running an EoTech and magnifier with OEM flip mount.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DuneShoot:
Much cheaper option than 2 Unity mounts if running an EoTech and magnifier with OEM flip mount.
View Quote

Yea, I'm gonna get the Holosun 510c and magnifier combo.

I want the Eotech setup, but this is for a backup gun and I can't justify the cost at the moment.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I just use full receiver length risers from UTG Pro - keeps optic and magnifier at same height. 0.5" and 0.75" available.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#6]
BCM makes risers in multiple lengths FYI that seem to be reasonably priced. No experience with them, though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#7]
^ ^ ^ Primary Arms has the BCM riser rails on sale right now ^ ^ ^
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#8]
The Utg pro/ slim are nice, and they’re are cheap enough to chop a bit if needed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Irregular Defense makes a modular mount like you describe.  Believe it’s called the OMM.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 3:01:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By WUPHF:
Irregular Defense makes a modular mount like you describe.  Believe it’s called the OMM.
View Quote

It's also expensive as hell.  Super cool but NOT cheap at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top