Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2018 12:40:22 PM EDT
Picked this sweet rig up at my new favorite honey hole (along with an E/613 marked FN M1922, and a German marked Hi Power)...

It is a 1942 production Walther PP. It is part of a large collection they are liquidating, and everything was separate, so I dug around, they threw in the holster and the finger swell mag. That mag is post war, but looks good in the gun, and comfortable in hand...the flat bottom mag is original to the gun....

This is my first ever PP, and I am pretty happy with it...there are a ton of variations on these...they also had 2 very late war, unproofed ac marked ones (one a buddy picked up), another Army or two, some post war Manhurin's, and the piece de resistance, which one of the guys saved for himself (although he didn't know what it was), a 5th variation SS contract PP...they are not marked for the SS, you can only tell by serial range, and characteristics...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet find, I always look forward to your posts because you find some pretty cool stuff
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Get some Fiebings Mink Oil Paste, or Aussie Leather Conditioner on the holster.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sweet find, I always look forward to your posts because you find some pretty cool stuff
View Quote
Thanks! Posted another new one for you....
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:29:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks! Posted another new one for you....
View Quote
+1 you always have the coolest finds!

Are you finding them in your old digs in the northeast?

In my new digs, guns collections in estates don't even make it to estate sale phase - they get gobbled up to family and friends as too many people want guns around.  In places like NY more families don't want as much to do with them.  Just my personal observation.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice Walther PP!
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

+1 you always have the coolest finds!

Are you finding them in your old digs in the northeast?

In my new digs, guns collections in estates don't even make it to estate sale phase - they get gobbled up to family and friends as too many people want guns around.  In places like NY more families don't want as much to do with them.  Just my personal observation.
View Quote
Hey man, hahaha, nope all found down here in TX, building the network back up....some good Pawn Stores, these pistols have been coming from a large collection being liquidated by a small local shop....at really good prices...just picked up a nice German production High Power I'll post up soon....and put a nice 1944 Type 14 Nambu with matching mag on hold with them....soon as I pay one off, I'll grab another...until they run out...

So far been able to score a straight, unmessed with, unturked Gew 88, the E/613 Belgian FN 1922 German production, the PP, a 1926 Nagant revolver, the High Power, and now the Nambu....

Been getting lucky lately....will be set up this weekend at the DACA Show in Dallas....usually good stuff to be found...

You guys dodged a bullet huh? What a shitshow that thing was, that gap toothed bitch should die in a fire....

ETA Down here, not a lot of interest in Milsurp stuff, everyone wants new crap down here, so its good for me!

@cherenkov
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hey man, hahaha, nope all found down here in TX, building the network back up....some good Pawn Stores, these pistols have been coming from a large collection being liquidated by a small local shop....at really good prices...just picked up a nice German production High Power I'll post up soon....and put a nice 1944 Type 14 Nambu with matching mag on hold with them....soon as I pay one off, I'll grab another...until they run out...

So far been able to score a straight, unmessed with, unturked Gew 88, the E/613 Belgian FN 1922 German production, the PP, a 1926 Nagant revolver, the High Power, and now the Nambu....

Been getting lucky lately....will be set up this weekend at the DACA Show in Dallas....usually good stuff to be found...

You guys dodged a bullet huh? What a shitshow that thing was, that gap toothed bitch should die in a fire....

ETA Down here, not a lot of interest in Milsurp stuff, everyone wants new crap down here, so its good for me!

@cherenkov
View Quote
LOL - Yes we dodged a bullet, but the good news is she is trying to have hollywood boycott GA.  Ohhh Nooo!!!  I'd hate it if the Child rapist culture that lecture me about gun control and Trump didn't show up.  I heard Danny Glover won't come back to the state!  Win!

Funny my house is in a big filming area - Stranger things and the walking dead are filmed around the corner as well as House on Haunted hill.  Its cool at first, but then you realize the left come with it and they move here saying - gee I can buy a cute little mansion in this area way cheaper than in CA and it doesn't burn as often so they live in GA part time - I don't want them here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top