Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2021 3:09:28 PM EDT
Form 4 Single Shot Trust through Silencer Shop.
Check cashed 03/22.
I called ATF 2 weeks ago and again today and they don't have my Serial Number in their system.

This isn't my first rodeo so I know I'm in for a wait but once my check is cashed I wait a couple of weeks then call to make sure my application has been received. Then I watch NFATracker and don't call again until it looks like I'm in the timeframe for approval. I'm trying to say I'm not calling every week, I know better.

What's concerning me is I'm told there's no record of my Serial Number and to call back in 90 days. I've never had it take 90 days for my serial number to show up in their system after check cashing. Is this a new thing or do I have reason for concern?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a form 4 that the dealer mailed off end of Dec. and it took 11 weeks before my s/n was in the system.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a form 4 that the dealer mailed off end of Dec. and it took 11 weeks before my s/n was in the system.
View Quote

Quoted:
Back in the day I had a F4 go pending before my check was cashed - go figure.
View Quote

All my stamps have been smooth sailing so far so I guess I'm overdue for a speed-bump
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
NFA branch is about 10 weeks behind on entering forms into their tracking system.  They are roughly at forms with mid-Feb check cash dates.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NFA branch is about 10 weeks behind on entering forms into their tracking system.  They are roughly at forms with mid-Feb check cash dates.
View Quote

Damn.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I had a check cashed on 02/23 and it was just entered into their system last week, so this is accurate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top