Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2023 9:57:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MountedMedic]
Has anyone purchased a B&T BCW9/ Magpul Lunch Box?

What are your thoughts?

Incredible Swiss Folding Gun: The B&T BWC

Link Posted: 11/6/2023 10:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen one in stock anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 1:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine just arrived from B&T. Forgot I ordered it and still need to pick up a 320 FCU.

First impressions sans shooting are that it seems to be well made and ergo’s are fine. The ACRO works very well in this set up and is included.

I’ll pick up a FCU and barrel/slide and get the Form 1 started.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Armsunlimited has them in stock. $2400
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm waiting for the Magpul one. Not being able to fold the B&T version with a mag inserted is dumb.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 10:04:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Postal0311] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mak0:
I'm waiting for the Magpul one. Not being able to fold the B&T version with a mag inserted is dumb.
View Quote

The Arms Unlimited video shows it folded with a mag in it.

Edit, even has a second mag catch for that purpose.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Postal0311:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Postal0311:

I mean fully inserted ie ready to fire. You have to put it into a wired partially inserted position to fold it. The Magpul one you can just unfold and fire, this one you have to unfold, seat the mag, and then fire.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm waiting for the Magpul one.
View Quote

Me too, it seems better anyway. This was just B&T beating them to the punch the only way they could, in machined aluminum.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#8]
According to Zev, the two versions of the magpul version should be released in 2022.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I have one on order from my local shop.  Once B&T ships some day, I will have it.  I already have a Sig 320 FCU Form 1’d, so I just need the platform now.  The Magpul model takes Zev FCUs which I have but are not form 1’d.  So I will stick with the B&T.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jhoule:
According to Zev, the two versions of the magpul version should be released in 2022.
View Quote

Time to fire up the Delorian!
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#11]
I pre ordered one when I saw them at shot show and preemptively Form 1’d a Sig FCU. I got the BWC in and tried to install my FCU and couldn’t get it in. I didn’t want to damage my FCU so I took it to a gunsmith for fitting.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CovertChannels:
I have one on order from my local shop.  Once B&T ships some day, I will have it.  I already have a Sig 320 FCU Form 1’d, so I just need the platform now.  The Magpul model takes Zev FCUs which I have but are not form 1’d.  So I will stick with the B&T.
View Quote

Where did you engrave the FCU?  I’m looking for a spot but can’t find one.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Why?

I don’t understand the application for one.  It’s not really disguised like anything innocuous; doesn’t look like a briefcase or a lunchbox or any kind of attaché.  You’re just supposed to carry it around… and… what?

Seems like carrying around a Glock with extra steps.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry to kick start an old thread, but how’s everyone’s kits working out? I’m in the process of getting one, and never owned a sig, let alone their FCU - I’d plan on just getting a basic full size p320 simply for the kit - does anyone know if a .40 cal setup will work as well, and which sig to get if so?  I’ve got several thousand rounds of .40 (gifted from a friend) that haven’t been touched for years, and figured I could put it to some use - also, anything to be cautious about when installing the FCU/Slide? Not a lot of info with personal experience online, and mainly people complaining about price tag, so I figured I’d ask here. TIA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top