Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2022 4:52:36 PM EDT

Euro Optic has some “ Surplus “ in.. the are listed as new in the description, but I am worried they may be beat to crap, not an overrun..looking for opinions on the value at $999.00

ACOG

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one from eurooptic last time they had these a few months ago, might as well have been brand new.... if it was used it was refurbished or taken care of really well
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like they are new but will not come with the standard warranty.    Not much of a discount over commercial models.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 12:35:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Mighty proud of that price over at Euro Optic
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:18:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Its what I've used on issued ones, as well as my own personal one.  Can't speak to that offer, but the sights themselves are everything ACOG- great stuff, just heavy and pricey.

My only usage comment is that the 10m zero is good at getting you on paper, but if you want a solid zero you really should do it at range.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Crappy reticle and ancient optic. Money spent well elsewhere
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
If you want an ACOG just pick which model you like and buy new.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#7]
They are new. Bought one and mounted on a M249s. It’s a great optic.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:01:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are new. Bought one and mounted on a M249s. It’s a great optic.
View Quote

That’s cool but if I’m dropping that much money I’d like a warranty. “Military Surplus Units are Not Covered by Trijicon's Warranty.”
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crappy reticle and ancient optic. Money spent well elsewhere
View Quote

Nothing beats an acog yet for general all around optic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top