Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2018 2:01:38 PM EDT
LGS has a H&R S/S Trifecta with .22lr, .243, and 20 gauge barrels, brand new for around $250. Should I fo? Looking at something for the kids. I can't find much info on them, only the Rossi versions.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the 20 guage with the .22 barrel, regret selling it. The guns are built like tanks, I would buy at that price.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#2]
H&R is out of business a few years ago.... there is probably a reason a 3-4 year old "new old stock" gun is still for sale.

I have a Rossi copy.  I got it only because it was the cheapest way to get a rifled shotgun for a one-time hunt on a military base that allowed deer hunting with shotguns only.  If I were to do it over again I would buy a common pump shotgun and a rifled barrel - more $ but also has a use down the road.

How old are your kids?  Unless there is a reason to buy that gun specifically I would buy a rifle worth keeping instead.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#3]
$250 sounds like a great deal for the combo. Most H&R's with one barrel are $200+ now for rifle or rimfire caliber.

Not everyone likes a break action single shot so if you end up not liking it selling it to get all your money back should not be a problem. Or sell off a barrel or 2 and that should pay for itself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top