Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2018 1:44:49 PM EDT
Just had to give the Crew a heads up! The Haley D3crm is up on their web store and I placed my order first thing this morning! I think this will be a great set up for the Zenith mp5s and sig mpx. Post up pics of what you are running for PDWs!

Pics coming soon!
Link Posted: 4/28/2018 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine yesterday. I will try and get some pics up tonight or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the major difference between this and the Spiritus Systems rig?

Both seem about similar prices and pretty similar in application.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 4:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Was about to pull the trigger on the Spiritus and just stumbled across this, fits my wants a lot better and will actually be cheaper too.  Just waiting on the SMG inserts to come back in stock.

Let’s see some pics of the setups you guys already have.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I forgot I started this post I love mine fit is great and carries all the essential gear and fits in my bag perfectly. Great buy! I will get pics I keep forgetting.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Where are the pics .
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I picked one of these up as well. I was originally looking at the Spiritus, but they don't seem to ever be in stock anywhere in multicam, or at least not all the pieces you need. It is a little obnoxious that you have to buy every part separately, but I get why, considering the adaptability.

What redirected me to the d3crm was:

1) the side mounted pistol mags. With Spiritus, if you opt for 2 pistol mags in your config, then you only get half an admin pouch. If you want a full pouch, you give up the mags. With the d3crm, you get both.

2) zipper pouch vs velcro. Velcro is loud. One of my intended uses is hunting, and I don't exactly want to be ripping open a whole front flap of velcro anytime I want to access the contents of the front pouch.

3) d3crm uses the kydex inserts to make reinserting mags easy. Admittedly, I didn't try the spiritus mag pouches, but it just seems like elastic will be less cooperative than a wide open pouch for quick reinsertion.

4) the d3crm is designed to work seamlessly with the haley flat pack hydration system/assault-ish pack. The spiritus might or might not fit it, but it wasn't designed to.

5) it was a little cheaper than the spiritus for the configuration I wanted.

That being said, I went with Spiritus' SACK because of the stretchy front pocket and non-full opening main zipper. It fits the d3crm perfectly.

I also picked up a little Maxpedition 3x5 velcro pouch as a pouch-within-a-SACK boo boo kit. It fits what I needed it to and sticks right into the SACK, leaving room for other stuff.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Here's my contribution. Spiritus in m81, ghm9 with rmr and whatnot. Just waiting for my omega 9k thats over 200 days pending...
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Finally a Haley pic sorry it took so long

Link Posted: 5/22/2018 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#10]
@Sparks556

Thanks! What do you have loaded up in the front pouch?

I’m glad to see that gray has hung around as a color for gear.  My first war belt was when HSGI first came out with Wolf Grey, I didn’t like the double decker Tacos and ended up selling it off for multicam.  Now several years later I’m going back with a more minimalist setup up for belt and now chest rig.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I picked one of these up as well. I was originally looking at the Spiritus, but they don't seem to ever be in stock anywhere in multicam, or at least not all the pieces you need. It is a little obnoxious that you have to buy every part separately, but I get why, considering the adaptability.

1) the side mounted pistol mags. With Spiritus, if you opt for 2 pistol mags in your config, then you only get half an admin pouch. If you want a full pouch, you give up the mags. With the d3crm, you get both.

2) zipper pouch vs velcro. Velcro is loud. One of my intended uses is hunting, and I don't exactly want to be ripping open a whole front flap of velcro anytime I want to access the contents of the front pouch.

3) d3crm uses the kydex inserts to make reinserting mags easy. Admittedly, I didn't try the spiritus mag pouches, but it just seems like elastic will be less cooperative than a wide open pouch for quick reinsertion.

4) the d3crm is designed to work seamlessly with the haley flat pack hydration system/assault-ish pack. The spiritus might or might not fit it, but it wasn't designed to.

That being said, I went with Spiritus' SACK because of the stretchy front pocket and non-full opening main zipper. It fits the d3crm perfectly.

I also picked up a little Maxpedition 3x5 velcro pouch as a pouch-within-a-SACK boo boo kit. It fits what I needed it to and sticks right into the SACK, leaving room for other stuff.
View Quote
I am starting to lean more towards the D3CRM than the spiritus for some of the reasons that you have already mentioned. I am wanting it for my CZ scorpion mainly and as a secondary rig for a 68 AR for trapping pigs. I am leaning towards the Coyote or the ranger green.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the pics, now for them to get the multicam back in stock.

ETA: Do they not come with any inserts?
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
A buddy of mine and I were discussing the Spiritus yesterday and he was leaning that way, this morning I remembered the Haley Micro, and talked to him about it, then I see this I sent him the points you made and it will probably make him decide on the Haley.

As an aside I just wish they still had H style harnesses for their chest rigs
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Were the multicam ever in stock?
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Were the multicam ever in stock?
View Quote
I bought one in multicam on May 10.

It doesn't come with any inserts.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Did anyone have any concerns about the pistol mags being on opposite sides? That's seems like it could be annoying.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 9:54:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Pistol mags are not bad on both sides I run a blow out kit and spare parts in the main pouch with maps of local area.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top