Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2021 10:00:12 AM EDT
I have a stribog that I am going to SBR.

I have been waiting for haga defense to get the ACR stock adapter back in stock.

But just stumbled across the F5 mfg ACR stock adapter, in-stock.

Wondering if anyone has any feedback on either unit.

Link Posted: 5/10/2021 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#1]
F5 charged me 25% to cancel my order, before it even shipped.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a stribog that I am going to SBR.

I have been waiting for haga defense to get the ACR stock adapter back in stock.

But just stumbled across the F5 mfg ACR stock adapter, in-stock.

Wondering if anyone has any feedback on either unit.

View Quote

No hands on with F5

But, I've used a few Haga ACR adapters and they're great. Love the ACR stock and have one on my MP5 / MP5K clones

The Stribog adapter is in stock on the Haga website and that's what I'd go with.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Got the haga defense adapter and magpul acr stock...

I never received the email for in stock, just kept checking every day.

One thing on the magpul acr stock has me a bit baffled.
Does the cheek weld actually adjust?

It has serrations by the front by adapter as if it can be height adjustable. And it appears to have a pin at the rear as a pivot point. The stock came from optics planet.  

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got the haga defense adapter and magpul acr stock...

I never received the email for in stock, just kept checking every day.

One thing on the magpul acr stock has me a bit baffled.
Does the cheek weld actually adjust?

It has serrations by the front by adapter as if it can be height adjustable. And it appears to have a pin at the rear as a pivot point. The stock came from optics planet.  

View Quote

It does adjust.

Slide the butt pad part open a little bit, grab the cheek piece and pull back (It might be a little tough at first). It pivots upwards, then slide forward again to lock in place.

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered an F5 ACR stock adapter for a different gun.  The website said it was in stock and they immediately charged my CC.  Five months later it still did not arrive.  I tried to call and emailed them multiple times with no response.  Finally I had to dispute the charge with the CC company and got my money back.  I'd stay away from F5.

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't F5 mfg the OEM for X-products and makes the can cannon and shit?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 1:07:07 AM EDT
[#7]
F5 mfg is terrible in my experience.

In stock doesnt mean shit and you will be waiting weeks to months for anything to ship and they won't respond to inquires on what is going on.

Look at this way, any company that has a documented credit card "chargeback" policy on their website clearly is not reputable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top