Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2021 8:03:36 AM EDT
Anyone tried this and if so are you happy with it? Are there other options. Mine is clean but very heavy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t know if options are available for it but I agree it isn’t amazing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
HK Parts has the following kit,
HERE
No experience with it.  I don’t shoot my 416 pistol because cleaning it is a chore.  I’d rather shoot my 10/22 takedown instead.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a 416 with the HK parts spring kit in it. The trigger was still bad and that was the best it was going to get.  I sold mine off in favor of my CMMG upper. I don't regret it.

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't have one, so no experience, but I've had Bill Springfield do AR triggers for me in the past with great success.  He also does triggers for these.  Maybe another option.

https://triggerwork.net/hk-416-.22-lr.html

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Bill Springfields work. I may look into the turn around time right now vs the HK Parts kit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top