BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2022 11:31:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you are about to tell us!  

Seriously.   I have a couple of Hiperfire triggers.   I love them.  They’ve changed some of the model nomenclature so I have the older two spring design.   They are the best trigger for x39 (harder primers).  They can increase hammer spring without adversely affecting the trigger feel.  Of course in semi only.  

If I didn’t have the auto Geissele, I’d own this trigger.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Give it a try and tell us. I've shot some Hyperfires in the past.. some of their upper lines I liked, others I didn't which I think was their less expensive ones. I'm a Geissele person so I'm kind of picky.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't use my M16 for semi auto shooting, and when I shoot the M16, I just squeeze the mil spec trigger.  The idea of an "improved" M16 trigger is totally lost on me.  FWIW, I've tried for years to learn how to play the guitar to no avail; and as I tell everyone, "I don't have any magic in my fingers."

I'm sure that there others who can and do appreciate the value of upgraded feel M16 triggers, and the best of luck to all.

MHO, YMMV, etc.  Be well.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top