Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2018 12:28:32 PM EDT
Got the call from the dealer yesterday that the paperwork on the SBS came in.
I'm really digging the cowitness RMR mount. Scalarworks makes an Aimpoint Micro version, too.
Gotta Love Italian Shotguns... 14", 5+1, Scalarworks Sync mount, and I shortened the LOP to 12"

I think it still needs some kind of light... I might fabricate my own mount as everything I've seen isn't streamlined enough for my liking.
I'm also thinking about getting a second barrel for it just to chop back to 11"... but M2 barrels are pretty pricey just to fool around with like that.

I might make a detailed post on how I shortened the stock if anyone is interested, because the giant fullsize stocks benelli puts on their M2 entry models is silly... but I just took the factory stock and chopped it down as far as I could (before interfering with the sling loops and recoil spring tube) and then installed a new rear plate so I could fit a thin Pachmeyer grind-to-fit buttpad. For the less ambitious, you can buy almost the same thing with the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock that offers a 12.5" LOP... but it's like $150. I like my solution because its WAY cheaper and retains more of the factory parts and look.

Link Posted: 10/4/2018 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
See above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top