BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get plates that match the size of the JPC. Small=small.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do we need to go a size smaller for the JPC 2? I recently bought a JPC 2 and its a small. Will the small plates fit in a small carrier?
Get plates that match the size of the JPC. Small=small.
Perfect thankyou
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Got notice that my III+ plates I ordered in January have shipped.  They're XL ones to fit my XL OCPC (I'm a big boy, 6'5 290)
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Got notice that my III+ plates I ordered in January have shipped.  They're XL ones to fit my XL OCPC (I'm a big boy, 6'5 290)
View Quote
Did you order directly from RMA defense?

I ordered III+ plates back in mid-December and still haven't heard anything...
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes directly through them
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I take it back.  Just got a shipping cancellation notice from UPS at the request of RMA. @cclark0719 what does that mean?
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I take it back.  Just got a shipping cancellation notice from UPS at the request of RMA. @cclark0719 what does that mean?
View Quote
That is completely my fault and I apologize.  I thought the 1094 were done so I had printed off some packing slips and shipping labels. I misunderstood what plates were ready and it wasnt the XL so I had to cancel the shipment. I believe they said those should be done the end of next week or the following. Again that was my fault and I apologize.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is completely my fault and I apologize.  I thought the 1094 were done so I had printed off some packing slips and shipping labels. I misunderstood what plates were ready and it wasnt the XL so I had to cancel the shipment. I believe they said those should be done the end of next week or the following. Again that was my fault and I apologize.
View Quote
Any updates on larges? My order dates back to mid December.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All good thanks!
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Any updates on larges? My order dates back to mid December.
View Quote
We are currently waiting on ceramics from the supplier. They have had a surge in orders because of the virus epidemic and a lot of their competitors being closed overseas. I will try and get a better update monday.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Received a shipping notice - fingers crossed
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:18:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Got my shipping notice today. Scheduled for Thursday delivery.
Just in time for the apocalypse.
ETA: Ordered Jan 1.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#12]
@cclark0719 any updates? Looks like other later orders are now also shipping...
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:39:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
@cclark0719 any updates? Looks like other later orders are now also shipping...
View Quote
Yep, we're getting them out as soon as we can. We make the batches by sizing. Unfortunately sometimes that means someone that ordered a medium in January might get theirs before someone that ordered a large in December.

But we are getting them out as quick as possible and they are being shipped by yours truly.

Also we've had questions if the coronavirus is going to affect anything. The answer is no. Of course if an employee we would rather give that employee leave no matter what illness they have but we see no production loss because of it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 8:59:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yep, we're getting them out as soon as we can. We make the batches by sizing. Unfortunately sometimes that means someone that ordered a medium in January might get theirs before someone that ordered a large in December.

But we are getting them out as quick as possible and they are being shipped by yours truly.

Also we've had questions if the coronavirus is going to affect anything. The answer is no. Of course if an employee we would rather give that employee leave no matter what illness they have but we see no production loss because of it.
View Quote
Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Received my plates. They are great! And the medium multicurve III+ fit the medium Daeodon Light/ASS carrier perfect.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Just got mine. Look great and fit my LBT-6094A perfectly.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#17]
@cclark0719 I'm assuming that even though my status has been in completed status since the shipping mistake, you guys know in your own systems that it's actually not correct?  I'd hate to get skipped over in the queue
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 11:13:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@cclark0719 I'm assuming that even though my status has been in completed status since the shipping mistake, you guys know in your own systems that it's actually not correct?  I'd hate to get skipped over in the queue
View Quote
What you see on the website is not the system we use for our orders. We are waiting for the ceramics from our supplier and as soon as we get them we'll be making the plates.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Looking forward to hearing how these plates fit in the Gray Ghost Gear Minimalist.
View Quote
Quoted:

same here
View Quote
@BUIS
@spartacus2002

These are in a size large minimalist from the sale a few months back.  they fit good but still have a little bit of side to side slosh in the plate pocket due to it being a medium plate in size large, but its not bad.

eta: @D-RAS03 there is enough slack that a medium size minimalist would still fit these pretty well. The large fits good, just a bit sloshy. if you feel like including in your list.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Grey Ghost offers the minimalist in multiple sizes? I've never seen that on their site. Time for a phone call I guess.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just got shipping notification, is it for real this time?  Haha. @Cclark0719
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is real this time! As I was boxing it up I was thinking about this. Again I do apologize but it is real this time!
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It is real this time! As I was boxing it up I was thinking about this. Again I do apologize but it is real this time!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha it's quite alright, just couldn't pass up a chance to poke fun
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Bump. How are current lead times looking with all this mess? Considering another set.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bump. How are current lead times looking with all this mess? Considering another set.
View Quote

Lead times are about 9-11 weeks with the current surge of orders. We actually are in the process of re-organizing our work flow to get better and more production out but it's hard in the current climate to get caught up on that. We want to get under 4 weeks on all products.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 11:01:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Can anyone confirm if the medium plate (Level III+ Model 1092 Size: 9.5? x 12.5?) fits the Ferro Concepts Medium "The Slickster"?

Thanks in Advance.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Can anyone confirm if the medium plate (Level III+ Model 1092 Size: 9.5? x 12.5?) fits the Ferro Concepts Medium "The Slickster"?

Thanks in Advance.
View Quote

Here is a thread on reddit about it. I linked another post in there confirming they fit. "Front plate has plenty of room, back plate is tighter but it fits."
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Lol can someone just make a video testing various rounds on this plate? Come on now.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Lol can someone just make a video testing various rounds on this plate? Come on now.
View Quote

We have our NIJ 0101.07 RF2 test results.

If you want, give us a call Monday and I'll sell ya some so you can test it. :)
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:23:58 PM EDT
[#30]
I already own a set but you know I don't wanna shoot a 350 dollar plate even if that is very affordable. I'm just trying to get someone to do it for my entertainment
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Ordered my med 3+ plates yesterday. This will be a long wait!
These fit the jpc 1.0 correct? I thought I read that they will.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Page 6 of this thread toward the end.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Page 6 of this thread toward the end.
View Quote

I knew I read it somewhere!
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Can confirm the 1092 fits the AR500 Armor Invictus. It is a little longer vs their 1155 but it still straps in
AR500 Armor Invictus
IMG_4204 by Buffman RANGE, on Flickr
IMG_4205 by Buffman RANGE, on Flickr
VS 1155:
IMG_4208 by Buffman RANGE, on Flickr

Also fits my Templar's gear CPC ROC.
Templar's Gear CPC ROC
IMG_4202 by Buffman RANGE, on Flickr
IMG_4201 by Buffman RANGE, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Welp about $820 later, dropped the hammer on an XL JPC 1.0 and large 1093's.

The (thicker than usual) large plates plus foam backers should fill an XL carrier, if it's still loose a little foam should fix it. I spent a few years in the mil wearing XL SAPI's in the issued Eagle carrier which were a hair too big and when my unit switched to the Crye AVS, I switched to L SAPI's which were a hair too small but a hair small ended up being way better than a hair big. I'm 6'5 250ish for reference.

RMA also does a 10% LEO discount which I'm guessing applies to mil too. Shoot them an email for it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 4:59:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Still waiting on my plates. Wish I had them now its popping off here in MN!
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Still waiting on my plates. Wish I had them now its popping off here in MN!
View Quote

Looks like it's spreading, closer to home today. Stay safe my friend!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What size is your plate minus?
View Quote

YES, I have been clicking through the entire thread with Ctl+F "minus" to find this info.

@D-RAS03 please add plateMINUS to the first post =)
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

YES, I have been clicking through the entire thread with Ctl+F "minus" to find this info.

@D-RAS03 please add plateMINUS to the first post =)
View Quote

Done. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Ordered 2 plates from RMA. Thanks @Cclark0719 for showing commitment to customer service.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#41]
From looking at these pics, I have a question regarding fitting. Will Hesco 4401 plates 10x12 fit a Medium size JPC??
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Any tried one of these in a Tactical Tailor low vis MBAV?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Does anyone have a coupon code for RMA?  I remember seeing one in this subforum, but can't seem to find it now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a coupon code for RMA?  I remember seeing one in this subforum, but can't seem to find it now.
View Quote

RMAPROTECTS
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

RMAPROTECTS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RMAPROTECTS

($54)
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ordered 2 plates from RMA. Thanks @Cclark0719 for showing commitment to customer service.
View Quote

Sorry for the delayed response. Its been insane for the industry. I do appreciate the shout out.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

RMAPROTECTS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RMAPROTECTS

Ffffuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk

Do you think they will let me apply it retroactively 2 days late? ??
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Welp about $820 later, dropped the hammer on an XL JPC 1.0 and large 1093's.

The (thicker than usual) large plates plus foam backers should fill an XL carrier, if it's still loose a little foam should fix it. I spent a few years in the mil wearing XL SAPI's in the issued Eagle carrier which were a hair too big and when my unit switched to the Crye AVS, I switched to L SAPI's which were a hair too small but a hair small ended up being way better than a hair big. I'm 6'5 250ish for reference.

RMA also does a 10% LEO discount which I'm guessing applies to mil too. Shoot them an email for it.
View Quote

Damn, I wish I had seen this thread before I purchased last night!

Regardless, I'm looking forward to getting these plates, been putting it off for far too long.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone try to fit these 1092s in a size medium Velocity Systems Scarab LT?
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone try to fit these 1092s in a size medium Velocity Systems Scarab LT?
View Quote

Can’t answer re: Scarab specifically but the M’s fit fine in my M Velocity LPAAC.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top