Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2020 9:34:04 PM EDT
This is available local to me.  I’ve personally always wanted an FS2000, but since they’ve ceased importation I’ve been looking for a deal on my first bull pup.

https://touch.bismanonline.com/steyr_aug_a3_m1_with_vortex_sparc_ar_3_mags_and_4
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
That's not an A3 M1. If the picture is correct, it's an A3. If it's local, go check it out and try to knock the price down $50-100. Even without the discount it's a decent price. Since it's the older generation, not the newest M1, you could possibly get it for $1500.

I wouldn't send any money or deposit sight unseen... Too many scammers out there. There were a bunch of people that got taken on AUGs from the same scammer on Armslist. Go see it in person.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 11:16:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's not an A3 M1. If the picture is correct, it's an A3. If it's local, go check it out and try to knock the price down $50-100. Even without the discount it's a decent price. Since it's the older generation, not the newest M1, you could possibly get it for $1500.

I wouldn't send any money or deposit sight unseen... Too many scammers out there. There were a bunch of people that got taken on AUGs from the same scammer on Armslist. Go see it in person.
View Quote
Thanks for the reply.  Yeah the guy won’t ship, which is probably a good thing (has to be person to person transfer).
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 1:31:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Atlantic is selling the A3M1 for 1736 for both NATO and regular all rails and I’m pretty sure that’s with free shipping. Otherwise BDU has the NATO AUG for 1600. Just some ideas
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Atlantic is selling the A3M1 for 1736 for both NATO and regular all rails and I’m pretty sure that’s with free shipping. Otherwise BDU has the NATO AUG for 1600. Just some ideas
View Quote
Thanks.  I’m one of the weird ones who is only interested in the AUG mag compatible design.  Especially with Magpul providing domestics as well.  Appreciate the heads up on Atlantic, I only ever look at AK’s there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks.  I’m one of the weird ones who is only interested in the AUG mag compatible design.  Especially with Magpul providing domestics as well.  Appreciate the heads up on Atlantic, I only ever look at AK’s there.
View Quote
I’m with you, the aug waffle mags are awesome and the bolt release only being on the standard as well as the double bars make it a easy choice for me as well. 1600 is a awesome price nib but for 140 more for standard I think is worth it as well especially with swapping stocks costing 300 or so
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Random update: I found a deal this guy would take (trade rather than cash).  Anything I should look for, as far as red flags go?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Random update: I found a deal this guy would take (trade rather than cash).  Anything I should look for, as far as red flags go?
View Quote

To be honest, the only thing I'd look for is obvious abuse of the gun ("abuse" being whatever you deem it to be for any firearm). AUGs are very reliable guns and with this being an A3, as long as all the parts are present and nothing seems off about it, then this should be a fine gun. But if not, Steyr pretty much has an unwritten lifetime warranty...

@NoDakWolfPack
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

To be honest, the only thing I'd look for is obvious abuse of the gun ("abuse" being whatever you deem it to be for any firearm). AUGs are very reliable guns and with this being an A3, as long as all the parts are present and nothing seems off about it, then this should be a fine gun. But if not, Steyr pretty much has an unwritten lifetime warranty...

@NoDakWolfPack
View Quote

Thanks.  Should be pretty easy then. First Bullpup, and I’m amped.  

Now I have to ask, can I feed this thing wolf like my 6920? My Colts runs steel like brass (~1500 rounds).
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 1:38:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thanks.  Should be pretty easy then. First Bullpup, and I’m amped.  

Now I have to ask, can I feed this thing wolf like my 6920? My Colts runs steel like brass (~1500 rounds).
View Quote

It's probably ok. If it doesn't function well try the adverse gas setting. If it still doesn't run wolf it might be ok after a couple hundred brass through it. I have a couple AUGs I almost only use steel case with and I don't have issues, they're older guns that have a lot of rounds through them so the springs aren't tight like a new gun though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Kwisak:
Atlantic is selling the A3M1 for 1736 for both NATO and regular all rails and I’m pretty sure that’s with free shipping. Otherwise BDU has the NATO AUG for 1600. Just some ideas
View Quote

Here's a green extended rail A3 M1 model that takes AUG mags for $1674.20 (add to cart to see this price):

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24_29_30_31&products_id=51583
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kwisak:
Atlantic is selling the A3M1 for 1736 for both NATO and regular all rails and I’m pretty sure that’s with free shipping. Otherwise BDU has the NATO AUG for 1600. Just some ideas
View Quote

BDU?  Can you link or spell out the acronym plz?
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ChickenDaddy:

BDU?  Can you link or spell out the acronym plz?
View Quote

https://www.bigdaddyunlimited.com/become-a-member

Google for reviews before dropping the cash to become a member.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#13]
If its a Sabre AUG, which it looks like, I would get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top