Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2018 6:03:41 PM EDT
Looking at one with mismatch magazine. Has bayonet, scabbard, frog, and an extra magazine. Looks pretty nice and is made in 1918.

Will add picture soon.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the asking price?

Generally they run a bit less than a K31. But the bayonet would add another $75 - $125 or so,  depending on condition,  and I'm not sure what mags go for.  $45-ish?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
400-500 for rifle, maybe another 75 for the bayonet
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Seller has not stated a price, but being a friend and knowing the rifle is probably more than what he's shown in pictures, I was thinking 400.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seller has not stated a price, but being a friend and knowing the rifle is probably more than what he's shown in pictures, I was thinking 400.
View Quote
Honestly that’s probably a little low depending on the condition. Most prices I’ve see are between $5-600. More if it’s a really nice example.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:07:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Honestly that’s probably a little low depending on the condition. Most prices I’ve see are between $5-600. More if it’s a really nice example.
View Quote
If you're paying 600 for a 1911, you're definitely overpaying, sad thing is plenty of people out there have more money than brains.

I picked up a really nice original condition, all matching, non import marked 1911 a few months back for $475

If you have a gunbroker account, do a search under the completed auction tab, which is under the advanced search option. This will tell you what recent auctions have actually sold for.

The fact that its non-matching will detract from the value. Also if it is import marked, especially with one of the "billboard style" abominations.

Of course, $100-$150 seems to be the going rate for either a bayonet or an extra magazine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top