Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2021 11:58:36 PM EDT
There’s a lot of reference to Diversified Machine, but the boot seems to have come down on their neck.  

So who is G2G for a good quality titanium tube with concentric threads?
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Maverick Precision
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:51:15 AM EDT
[#2]
You're doing it backwards...

Figure out the best baffle/cup design and the layout you intend to use, based on easily found info for your intended platform & caliber.
Determine which mounting style/systems you intend to use.
Figure out what tube best suits the above parameters.

Too many people say, "Oh, I need/want this makers tube"; only to find out there's no good baffles/cups to fill it with. Or, they're totally disappointed because 6" wasn't a realistic length for their 7.62 rifle.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got one on the way from SD Tactical Arms (SDTA).  I've read many good things about their tubes and the great quality you get for the price.  Admittedly, this will be my first Form 1 build, but I certainly think you should give SDTA a look.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got one on the way from SD Tactical Arms (SDTA).  I've read many good things about their tubes and the great quality you get for the price.  Admittedly, this will be my first Form 1 build, but I certainly think you should give SDTA a look.
View Quote

Trying to get a b tube on there

Is it a shroud? Not sure how to get tubes there
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Maverick. Have the Phoenix, Talon K, and a Merlin with extension.

With that being said, I have personally helped with a Pure Performance Armory kit. Seemed really nice as well. Handled WTT cups as well and they seemed like another great company to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Maverick, wtt, shrimp gang, sdta, spc (going out of business), pure performance, straight six tactical. Lots of choices out there.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@dayphotog

Yes its an option b shroud
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maverick, wtt, shrimp gang, sdta, spc (going out of business), pure performance, straight six tactical. Lots of choices out there.
View Quote

SPC is going out of business? Since when and why?
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

SPC is going out of business? Since when and why?
View Quote

I got an email from them on August 10th saying they are having a going-out-of-business sale. No reasons given.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top