Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 10/28/2018 1:58:27 AM EST
Anyone know if one of the Glock mag adapters such as by Sylvan, ATI, or Stern Defense will work in an AUG NATO stock with an AUG 9mm barrel and bolt?

tsh77769
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:14:39 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 11:22:04 AM EST
There were some folks cutting down Colt bolts to work w/ Glock mags - wonder if they could do an AUG bolt?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 1:53:32 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By backbencher:
There were some folks cutting down Colt bolts to work w/ Glock mags - wonder if they could do an AUG bolt?
View Quote
That could work but finding someone willing to chop up their 9mm bolt might be tough... there’s very few 9mm kits out there and failure in the project might mean rendering it useless in its factory mag function. I have a few of the 9mm kits and you won’t find me volunteering for this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 3:55:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By maleante: That could work but finding someone willing to chop up their 9mm bolt might be tough... there’s very few 9mm kits out there and failure in the project might mean rendering it useless in its factory mag function. I have a few of the 9mm kits and you won’t find me volunteering for this.
View Quote
A little Dremeling never hurt nobody.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 5:43:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By maleante:

That could work but finding someone willing to chop up their 9mm bolt might be tough... there’s very few 9mm kits out there and failure in the project might mean rendering it useless in its factory mag function. I have a few of the 9mm kits and you won’t find me volunteering for this.
View Quote
You mean you're not a card carrying alumni of WECSOG?
Top Top