Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2018 8:00:59 AM EDT
Just saw a thing saying these are now approved for sale in the US. But i couldnt find much info on it. Anyone in the know?

http://www.tacticalimports.ca/gm6-lynx-p-3.html
Link Posted: 3/16/2018 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#1]
$15,000!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2018 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#2]
They will probably sell a few at that price.
Link Posted: 3/16/2018 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Well....of course....yeah...I'll take two.  Oh...and at $375.00 for a spare magazine...give me five of them too.
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
$11,999 USD - right there in black and white
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Specs are in metric, my brain started to hurt and I lost interest.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Lynx magazines are non-interchangeable between rifles and need to be made at the time of manufacturing. Sero hand fashions each one and doesn't pump them out by the hundreds, as they do with the rifles. Hence the price.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lynx magazines are non-interchangeable between rifles and need to be made at the time of manufacturing. Sero hand fashions each one and doesn't pump them out by the hundreds, as they do with the rifles. Hence the price.
View Quote
I'm sure they're 100% reliable after being hand fit, but what a nightmare! That sounds like a major shortcoming of the design, and the bold red text all but guarantees zero military/police adoption. That's a shame, I hope the design evolves to move past that particular hurdle. Firearms need to be reliable with factory magazines packed with any of the firearms, as sold, for anyone to seriously consider them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#8]
1st have to see how much I can make selling most of my organs to pay for it. Wow, expensive SOB. Never heard of them. Are they like Barrett quality or close?
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#9]
It'd have to be 2x Barrett quality.
I lost interest at "hand-fitted magazines".

How much is the A.I. AS50?
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top