Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/13/2023 2:56:30 PM EDT
Who can turn me on to one of these?  Everywhere I go there out of stock.

https://www.karatemart.com/g10-push-dagger
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it have to be that model?
Does it have to be G10?
Cold Steel FGX
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 4:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stryfe:
Does it have to be that model?
Does it have to be G10?
Cold Steel FGX
View Quote

I would prefer it to be, or maybe this one.  But I definitely want a push dagger for max concealment.

https://www.osograndeknives.com/catalog/fixed-blade-non-detectable-knives/executive-ace-of-spades-t-handle-push-dagger-knife-2.25-inch-black-fiberglass-filled-plastic-blade-ex2-19198.html
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Not detectable to x-ray but you walk thru an airport scanner they will see it.
Computed Tomography can see the hair on your ass.

Link Posted: 8/18/2023 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Willz:
Not detectable to x-ray but you walk thru an airport scanner they will see it.
Computed Tomography can see the hair on your ass.

View Quote

This. I don't see any point in one at all. I wouldn't take one thru airport anyway even if they couldn't detect.

Push daggers are kinda cool though, I bought one of the Cold Steel drop-forged models in 52100 and it's massive and shaving sharp.
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 8:07:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Most NPEs don’t have those advanced scanners and one only need to defeat walk through metal detectors and/or wands. Concerts venues, sports stadiums/arenas, etc.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#7]
@doom1430  Depending on if you really want a g10 push dagger there are g10 core sharpies out there along with g10 core construction pencils.  I've got some of the pencils, they're cool & don't really stand out since Im typically carrying rolled up blueprints anyways.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:41:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By triburst1:
Most NPEs don’t have those advanced scanners and one only need to defeat walk through metal detectors and/or wands. Concerts venues, sports stadiums/arenas, etc.
View Quote

I used to take a Choate CIA letter opener into event venues all the time and they were cheap enough to toss in the trash if security was frisking.  I bought a box of them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#9]
SOB p-tool is the answer you seek.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top