Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2019 10:42:53 PM EDT
I absolutely love this concept, a shooting mat that is attached to a pouch, attaches to a bag, thus the shooter uses the bag as a rest, which I do anyway.

I can't find anywhere to buy this except one place, and its a bit pricey.

Has anyone fashioned an alternative?
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
My Tactical Operations drag bag has a mat which is in a pocket on the side.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 2:21:46 AM EDT
[#2]
$325, ouch
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Armageddon Gear ultralight shooting mat and a separate molle bag is the closest I can think of but it lacks some features and weighs more before adding a bag.

That seems like a poor shooting mat as far as coverage if you are not a smaller guy. It would just BARELY let me get hips on it under ideal conditions. Would be nice to have an unpadded additional 12-16" to let your kness get on some straight nylon to protect from thorns, stickers, sharp sticks/rocks, etc.

Eberlestock has a full length, full width, but padded only down the middle field shooting mat, but it has to strap on like a Thermarest pad and you would have to add velcro for datacards.

Eberlestock has a straight up molle attach shooting rest, but you dont get the light multipurpose thing going with it.

Everything else is unpadded or just too big/heavy for what you seem to be looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top