Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2020 10:22:44 PM EDT
Filling out a form 4 and have a couple of questions.

#1- do I need a passport photo for both of the forms going to the ATF? Also does the CLEO form need a photo?
#2 the MG is owned by a corporation so who signs the form 4? The owner of the corporation or someone else?

I appreciate all help that is provided as I want to do this right the first time
Link Posted: 9/6/2020 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

#1- do I need a passport photo for both of the forms going to the ATF? Yes Also does the CLEO form need a photo? No
#2 the MG is owned by a corporation so who signs the form 4? The owner of the corporation or someone else?

I appreciate all help that is provided as I want to do this right the first time
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 2:28:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

#1- do I need a passport photo for both of the forms going to the ATF? Also does the CLEO form need a photo?

View Quote

#2 A responsible person for the corporate entity - usually means an officer of the corporation or their designee, such as an employee whose job specifically authorizes them to be such a signatory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top