Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2021 8:11:36 PM EDT
I have done a number of E-file Form 1’s now, so I know I can goto the website and see my e-file info there.

But where are you form 4 guys getting your pending dates, check cases dates, etc?

Did my first form 4 and I know, just sit back and wait… forget about it… but where the heck are finding this info… I wanna know!!!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I get check cashing from my bank (or CC statement these days). Pending status you can get from calling with your serial number.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I get check cashing from my bank (or CC statement these days). Pending status you can get from calling with your serial number.
View Quote

Ok, kinda thought yall might be calling, but wanted to make sure i wasn't missing a website that provided that info.  thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top