Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2021 3:16:26 PM EDT
So I submitted a form 1 for a silencer and entered my name as the manufacturer instead of "FMI".  Will this get denied or will they change it or what?  I'm thinking of submitting a second one with the correct code.  If one gets denied that's fine, if it gets approved I guess I would just have to build two.  Darn.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I was just disapproved for a SBR on E-Form 1. I used FMI. See my dilemma:

Sterling SBR Build E-Form 1
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I'm probably fooked on this one.  Oh well.  If it kicks back I'll try again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Did it go pending research?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did it go pending research?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I've not done it, but I know others have canceled after going into pending research and refiled to avoid that added time.

I would look into that, even if it passes pending research and eventually gets approved, it would be faster to cancel and refile correctly.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I got an email today that it is submitted.  The form shows form 1 registration for manufacturer, so they changed it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
My first form 1 can has my name engraved on it because I did the same thing. No biggie. This one and so forth, I will use the FMI code. Some people think it is cool, but they also think silencers are illegal.

I would not sweat it. I made a pretty big boo boo on my most recent form 1, and it still got approved. I won't say out of fear they kick me in the dick on my next one, but I;m telling you, people over think the shit out of these.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Why wouldn't your name be engraved on it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top