Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2019 8:42:52 PM EDT
This is my first form 1 as an individual, do I just put my firs-last name and address?
Link Posted: 12/13/2019 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You are the maker. Maker name (first and last or whatever you declared on approved form)  and city and state where made are all you need if you are using a serial number already placed by a manufacturer.  Otherwise for something like an 80% build engrave your serial number which can only have alpha and number characters and must have at least one digit. Caliber on barrel, frame, or if the same as manufacturer's caliber is adequate, otherwise if something like an 80% engrave declared caliber.  The serial number has to be on the receiver. Everything else can be on frame, upper, or barrel. The lower receiver makes the most sense if you'll be swapping uppers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top