Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2023 12:19:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Norinco982lover]
I did not notice this before submitting a Form 1..But in box D was somehow auto filled in as " .22 Caliber Suppressor" I myself did not manually type that in the box..  

Is that going to get me a denial?  I think that box should have been NA as this is not actually a Firearm.. Hope I do not get denied, but my luck it likely will.. If it does, I am giving up, getting my 200.00 refunded, and put it towards a store bought one..
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By carbineone1964:
I did not notice this before submitting a Form 1..But in box D was somehow auto filled in as " .22 Caliber Suppressor" I myself did not manually type that in the box..  

Is that going to get me a denial?  I think that box should have been NA as this is not actually a Firearm.. Hope I do not get denied, but my luck it likely will.. If it does, I am giving up, getting my 200.00 refunded, and put it towards a store bought one..
View Quote

Just FYI, you've posted this in the Equipment Exchange section.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#2]
It won't get you denied, but if approved, you'd have to engrave that on the tube.  

If I were you, I'd fill out another eForm immediately and ask for that one to be canceled, if you don't want to engrave that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 10:42:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: carbineone1964] [#3]
Thanks

Problem is I am already 6 weeks into this now before I realized  the mistake..I do have to engrave the serial number on it when I make it..So I guess if approved.. More engraving is not a problem I guess. If denied, like I say..I am just getting a refund anyway..And buying a Dead Air Mask.. I guess even if approved and have to do the additional markings. I am still buying a store bought mask for the Wife to use..

Sorry I was not sure what section to post this in..Looks like they moved it over OK..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top