Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2019 6:48:02 AM EDT
I completed the entire form 1 and I made the payment but the 'Sign and Submit' button is still grey and will not let me click it. Anyone know whats going on? Thanks.

ETA: I fixed it. Just had to click the pay button again and it fixed it
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 7:01:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I noticed also that when signing in if I enter the wrong password it tells me I'm locked out and to call a help number, when I enter my password again I'm in.
Very finicky system.
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 7:16:00 AM EDT
[#2]
So they sent me the forms and cover letter to my email. Can you tell me if I just have to send one copy of the form 1 + 2 fingerprint cards and cover letter to the atf?  or do I need to make a duplicate copy like when submitting the form 4. Also the CLEO notification is literally just mailing a copy to your cleo?
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top