Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2023 5:22:03 PM EDT
I’m one of those guys that uses my folder (Benchmade SOCP) for everything but cutting….usually…I pry shit, turn shit….and I do actually use the serrations quite a bit (first knife I got with serrations and they’re useful as crap!)

But, I’m looking for something a little more beefy that might double as a “tool” for prying and all the other primal stupid stuff we do with our blades that’s frowned upon.

Something like this, but not so freakin big….something that would be easy to EDC in a nice Kydex or otherwise belt clip maybe?

Not opposed to folders either in this catagory. Would like to stay around 200 ish.

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Well sob….looks like tops makes a mini pry knife. Now to see if anyone makes a Kydex sheath! Not a fan of the multi tool looking pouch.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Mora makes a pry / chisel blade.

Gerber nakes a goofy thick and short box cutter tool.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 3:20:54 PM EDT
[#3]
There's many small prybar tools on the market. Carry your benchmade and one of them.

Something like this, 20 bucks.
https://www.crkt.com/shop/accessories/pry-cutter-keychain-tool.html

Do a search for pocket pry bars. There's quite a few.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's many small prybar tools on the market. Carry your benchmade and one of them.

Something like this, 20 bucks.
https://www.crkt.com/shop/accessories/pry-cutter-keychain-tool.html

Do a search for pocket pry bars. There's quite a few.
View Quote

Ended up picking up the Boker “cop tool” seems to fit the bill nicely. Looking forward to it arriving!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top