Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2018 9:30:43 PM EDT
PVS-31a with Because Operator cam

I didn’t have much time to try it out, but it does seem handy. I’ll try to do a better review when I can take it out all night. The biggest take away is it doesn’t mess with your FOV near what I thought it would. Initially I think it will be pretty good for <100 yards. The resolution is ok but not what a gopro is. Pretty much with all cameras it does not do the 31a justice. The tubes are unreal in person.

The flickering you see was a storm off in the distance. There was no moon out at all and only a few stars due to cloud cover. Laser used was a LA-5.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 7:07:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow nice those friggin tubes are like daylight.  The lightning bugs make good firefight simulators.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 7:26:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Very cool video. I can't wait to get into NV!
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Literally almost no one has -31s.  Show me how this does on a single -14.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top